my sons xbox wireless x headset has broken

Discus and support my sons xbox wireless x headset has broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my sons xbox wireless x headset has broken , it was purchased march 2022 , on looking it seems a weak point on the headset where the mic is , how do i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andy waslin, Nov 29, 2022.

1. andy waslin
    andy waslin Guest

my sons xbox wireless x headset has broken , it was purchased march 2022 , on looking it seems a weak point on the headset where the mic is , how do i go about getting a replacement or can they be repaired ?

:)

andy waslin, Nov 29, 2022
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

It depends if the headset is directly a xbox headset you can have it repaired if it is still under warranty.

If it is a third party I.e turtlebeach then you will have to return it via their support services to have it repaired or replaced.

In any case if it is under warranty then try visiting this website if it is not under warranty there may be repair cost involved.

Device support

Follow through that website and click on the accessories drop down for more information.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Andy, sorry about that.

If it is a manufacturing problem, you can claim the warranty.

If it is found that it was a problem of misuse, the product will be returned the same as it was sent.

Click on this link, if your console appears in your account click on it or register it.

After clicking on it, go to ''start order''. In the category put ''accessories'' and the wireless headset'' side and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. LeeGarrity Win User

Unable to find microphone

Thank you, I have a wireless Controller with a jack plug port, the headset is a genuine xbox one, I have plugged it in the controller but it fails to recognise it & the other headsets I have tried, my son has 2 xboxes & the headsets don't work on either
    controller.
  5. Ronnie Rukus Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset keeps breaking up/disconnecting from Series X

I'm having the same issue. It's also unpairing my controller. I thought it was the controller, then realized I never had this issue before I got the wireless headset.

We also have 3 Xboxes ok the same floor. I have a Series X, my son has a Series S, and my daughter has an Xbox One Series X. They're all within 20ish feet of each other on the 2nd floor of our house. They have the wired headset and don't have any issues.

I realized I [usually] have my wireless headset paired to my cellphone at the same time. After pairing it with my phone once, it'll connect every time. I'm going to try turning off the Bluetooth on my phone to see if it helps.

It's been incredibly frustrating as it'll often unpair the controller in the middle of a match and/or stop playing sound.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

One S headsets

Well, if you need a wireless headset, I recommend this one Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox as it is compatible with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
Thema:

1. my sons xbox wireless x headset has broken - Similar Threads - sons wireless headset

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  7. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  8. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  9. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset Works For Me, But Not My Son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Works For Me, But Not My Son: I have been having issues with my Xbox Wireless headset on my Series X. The audio through the headset works fine for me, but when I put it from my head to my sons, the audio stops working. I...