My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email?...

Discus and support My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email?... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email? We know his username, I’m able to log into his epic account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by scott hooper, May 28, 2023.

1. scott hooper
    scott hooper Guest

My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email?...

My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email? We know his username, I’m able to log into his epic account associated to the same Xbox account? Help please

:)

scott hooper, May 28, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email? We know his username, I’m able to log into his epic account associated to the same Xbox account? Help please

Hello Scott, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your son's Xbox account. When we lost access to our accounts, we can try to recover it following all the recommendations available in this related article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. Erina Tauiwi1 Win User

I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.

The account was made after my son logged out of his we were trying to find the email address attached to his Xbox account. After I made new account we realised that my sons account that we can’t remember the password for is acually a friend or follower of the new account. Sorry I’m new to all this so don’t know much.

Thanks for your help
  4. IanDClark Win User

Help

Hi there,

basically I can’t remember my email

for my account which means I’ve lost all game purchases etc and Xbox live.

I’ve tried everything I can but ideally would like to speak to someone at Xbox support who could rectify the matter.

Thanks,

Ian.
  5. WACKO 18 Win User

80154058 | Please help

So i was making my son his own account and ran into this proble/code. New user name new email the whole kitten kabootle! On the 360 it went straight to error code. Went to the xbox1 and tried it. At the point on the 360 where you get the code, on the xbox1
    will ask for a 4 digit code that was sent to the new email account. Checked the new email and there was the 4 digit code. Entered the code in the xbox1 and finished his profile. I then went back to the xbox 360 and was able to sign him in and get xbox live.

Hope this helps all yall and *** you Microsoft for forcing ppl to go to xbox1 not everyone can afford it!
  6. IanDClark Win User

Lost account and Xbox live

Hi Francia J. Thanks for your reply. I don’t understand though. I’ve signed in with my email and password, my sons profile came up instantly but mine is missing.

Can you not have two profiles on one email address?

And how do I get Xbox live linked onto my new console? It’s all very confusing.
Thema:

1. My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email?... - Similar Threads - sons went bang

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96
  6. son bought an xbox voucher which went to the wrong microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    son bought an xbox voucher which went to the wrong microsoft account: I hope someone can help me as I do not know anything about gaming or purchasing? My son bought a £20 gift voucher on my amazon account and when he went to redeem it, it went onto my microsoft...
  7. My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...: My son accidentally clicked remove and block a friend from group chat, and now they can't talk to each other, how do I fix this? beb09dfd-ac0a-4d19-ae00-f23fe9dc2a3c
  8. My son is unable to login to xbox - getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is unable to login to xbox - getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again ...: We can sign0in to xbox thru my account but as soon as he enters his passcode it gives us the above/following message: Something went wrong Please try again later 0x801901f4 Nothing else....
  9. Something went wrong - This is the messages my son is geeting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong - This is the messages my son is geeting: my son has been trying to played later and any game he try out is getting the same message Please need help can anybody tells me what to do thanks so much [img]...
  10. FIFA 14 Gamer talked son into trading players and went offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 14 Gamer talked son into trading players and went offline: Hope someone can help. My 10 year old was playing FIFA 14, when he got a friend request, he accepted the request and he joined that chat. The man had an amazing team, made up of team of the season...