My sons Xbox Live account Suspended

Discus and support My sons Xbox Live account Suspended in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My 10 year old son has had his chat facility suspended for 24 hours. I would like to know why and what he has done as he swears he has done nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GustyPandora808, Apr 7, 2017.

1. My sons Xbox Live account Suspended

My 10 year old son has had his chat facility suspended for 24 hours. I would like to know why and what he has done as he swears he has done nothing. IS there a way for me to find out what he said or did to get suspended? I tried going through the stupid
    answering questions route but got a couple wrong and now have to wait 24 hours....which is ridiculous..

Also, is there a way I can stop all other online players apart from his friends, from contacting him? He says he was getting trolled by someone the other day....

:)

GustyPandora808, Apr 7, 2017
  2. Gunman708
    Gunman708 Guest
    Live account banned permanently for no reason, HELP please!

My 10 year old son's account was banned Christmas Eve (was so much fun watching a kid open new games that he couldn't play)! This is the email I received Christmas Eve:
    This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to modification of your gamertag or other profile data.

These modifications may include, but are not limited to:
    •Altering the appearance of your gamertag or avatar
    •Illegitimate gain of achievements or avatar awards
    •Application of watermarks or other special identifiers that were not legitimately granted
    •Unauthorized manipulation of in-game parameters

Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has issued a permanent suspension.

During your suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will not be reinstated.

Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension.

My son does not know how to modify or alter any of these things, so the ban is not legitimate, but the account is suspended. I spent 4 hours on Christmas Day trying to get this straightened out, and was told it was a billing problem so I was transferred to billing which never answered. Today I called support again, and made the customer care person look into the account in depth and she said it had nothing to do with billing, that I was on auto pay with paypal and that it was received. She helped me set up a temporary account and transferred me to billing to change over my payment details from banned account. (Still on hold to India right now after almost an hour).
    She was unable to tell me whether points that we have purchased or games, etc would be transferred.

I want to know how to get this straightened out because my son has logged many hours playing his games, gaining points, added purchased points, etc. to his account and now it is all gone. Like I said before, my son is not capable of doing the things the ban states, so I need help in resolving this, because either someone hacked his account, or he was unfairly targeted by gamers in rooms.

Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can offer!

My son's banned gamer tag is Gunman708
    his new gamer tag is SnowingSpy44

Gunman708, Apr 7, 2017
  3. TypicPenny54
    TypicPenny54 Guest
    Suspended license

My son's xbox live account was suspended, his gamer tag is PURExFUZ1ON. I want to find out why he was suspended so I can discipline if needed. I can't seem to find out from anybody why his specific account was suspended.

TypicPenny54, Apr 7, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Any information about his suspension would be listed at http://enforcement.xbox.com. They will not give specifics.

You would need to check his privacy settings and set them to friends only.

Smwutches, Apr 8, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Any information about his suspension would be listed at http://enforcement.xbox.com. They will not give specifics.

You would need to check his privacy settings and set them to friends only.
  6. Comet Sketch Win User

Why my gamer tag is still banned

Hello,

I really hope that you can help me as I am at the end of my tether.

I have already contacted Xbox Live via this Forum regarding this matter before over a week ago and have had no answer yet so I am trying again.

My son was suspended from his Xbox Live account for two weeks recently and we are sure that it was because of a boy filing complaints for no reason apart from to get our son suspended. This boy has been bullying our son for over a year now and the school
    have taken action against the boy because of his behaviour to our son.

Following this we set up another account, which was subsequently suspended after only a few more days, for two weeks!

We then set up a third account (again more money to get Xbox Live!!) as we were sure that it was the actions of the bully and not our son!! Shock! Horror! This account was suspended within a day or so!!

We NEED to know please why our son was suspended from three accounts, there must be an explanation and we NEED it please!! I fail to understand why I cannot just log into my son’s Xbox Live account and see why he has been suspended, why can we not just call
    you instead of going through this daft forum and waiting and waiting and waiting for a reply that never seems to come...............?.!

I can let you have the bullies Gamer Tag if required.

My son, husband and I would greatly appreciate it if could please contact us as soon as possible regarding this matter as the Community Police Constable is also very keen to find out why this has happened.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you require any further details.

Your help and timely response would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks and kind regards
  7. AlphaMx3810 Win User

Account Suspension

Hi, there are many reasons for an account to be suspended on Xbox. Do check the Email address connected to your son's account, there should be an Email in there explaining the reason behind the ban and there should also ne a link to the Xbox Live nforcement
    page, or check messages from Xbox Live on your son's account. You can also go to the Xbox website and find the enforcement section. Hope this helps.
  8. NimbleJB8 Win User

Messenger

My son is suspended from Xbox live , he was given code 80048823. When will he get live back and what do we do?
  9. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hacked

My son’s account was hacked and someone sent a bunch of imappropriate messages from his account. It resukted in him being suspended. What do I need yo do?!
    Also you should have gotten an email from enforcment as well https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026773/xbox-learn-why-your-account-was-banned-or-suspended-from-xbox-live
Thema:

1. My sons Xbox Live account Suspended - Similar Threads - sons Live account

2. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96
  3. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  4. linking xbox live to ea account for son.

in XBoX on Windows
    linking xbox live to ea account for son.: hi, i have made an account on ea for my son as he has the xbox game pass. trying to download a game on the pc it said to get the ea desktop app, so i did. Then when i press the install button on...
  5. Live Account For My Son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Account For My Son: Hi All. I have purchased a live gold account on my account for my son to play forza online. Have I made a mistake because I can play forza online. But even with me logged in and him logged in...
  6. My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...: My son cannot use his xbox live account. Xbox live says it does not exist even though he was on it yesterday. Also, my other son says someone else is on it right now. What can I do to get it...
  7. New Xbox Live Account - should have been for my son

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account - should have been for my son: I purchased the xbox live for my son, but accidentally put it under my account. How do we move it to be his account under our family account. I personally have no use for xbox live....
  8. The children account of my son isn't shown at xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    The children account of my son isn't shown at xbox live: My son is shown under Microsoft Family but not at xbox live. Please advise! 28d49aec-aa07-494b-89d5-5fce8a794a06
  9. Xbox live saying no account for son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live saying no account for son: My son suddenly can't access any xbox live services on his profile. I'm on his xbox one as the adult and it works fine on my profile. No changes have been made to the account yet it's saying he...
  10. How do I add my son to my XBox live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add my son to my XBox live account?: I have set up a MS account, added my son to the family and he has confirmed, but I cannot add him to my XBOX live account. I have tried via our Xbox 360 and it tells me that the regions of my and...