My son's console was stolen two weeks back, the console was found but the thieves must of ...

Discus and support My son's console was stolen two weeks back, the console was found but the thieves must of ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As you can see I'm in a state of panic, some *** ransacked my home and made off with valuables including my little boy's console. Fortunately the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheFitch93, Dec 28, 2015.

1. TheFitch93
    TheFitch93 Guest

My son's console was stolen two weeks back, the console was found but the thieves must of ...

As you can see I'm in a state of panic, some *** ransacked my home and made off with valuables including my little boy's console. Fortunately the console has been recovered as they dropped it whilst making off. I'm now left in the scenario where I can't
    get it to turn on eject a disc. There seems to be no power at the console itself

:)

TheFitch93, Dec 28, 2015
  2. xbox one powering off

my xbox one will turn on with the chime but will chime again and power off without the command. when i plug the power supply in and the light turns orange and when i power it on the light turns white but will turn back orange and power the console.

kellinquinn00, Dec 28, 2015
  3. xbox 360 power cord issue?

When the power cord is plugged into the xbox 360 console the light is orange and when I turn on the console the green circle on the console turns on briefly, the orange light on the power cord turns green, then the console shuts right back off and the light
    turns orange again. If I unplug the cord from the console the light turns green and stays green until I plug it back into the console. Would this be a power cord/brick issue or is it more likely a console issue? Thanks.

Resident Lycan, Dec 28, 2015
  4. My son's console was stolen two weeks back, the console was found but the thieves must of ...

hi there contact customer support 1-800-4my-xbox to setup a repair, Do explain the situation to them.

SilentGamer895, Dec 29, 2015
  5. OmEn108 Win User

Console stolen

Yeah My Console Was Just Stolen About A Week And a Half Ago, I Had To Create The Police Report Formally, But My Account Is Safe Now, And It Can't Be Pawned Or Turned On To Go Online. So They Will Eventually Be Found.
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

My son's console was stolen two weeks back, the console was found but the thieves must of dropped it whilst making off. I can't get the console to turn on but the power block shows the orange power light. Please help me

hi there contact customer support 1-800-4my-xbox to setup a repair, Do explain the situation to them.
  7. NoMagix Win User

i can't set home box there is I get an error message

my console X connected to the network via cabel (this is the new console)

my sons's console S connected to the same network via wifi (this is the old console)

last week when we had only one console ( we had two profile on One S) my son's profile was able to reach the network, he was able to play with FH4 perfect online
  8. VMWasBackToldU Win User

WTF xbox! This is outrageous!

I mean really, now I have to wait another two days to hear back from support? Cool, not like my gamertag was stolen two weeks ago. It only took Xbox one and a half weeks to work on it...
  9. Internet Expert Win User

XBOX SUCKS

Thema:

1. My son's console was stolen two weeks back, the console was found but the thieves must of ... - Similar Threads - son's console was

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  4. How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles: My son has had an xob for 10 years and has been using my MS account to login into his xbox. I have recently purchased my own and would like to use my account. I don't want my son to lose all his...
  5. If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...: I am looking at purchasing a game I am wondering if I purchase on my console can my son use the same purchase on his 0f24f262-0583-48b8-aed1-73e250c549ff
  6. My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game: Son bought fifa23 on his Xbox was wondering if I could use same game on my Xbox in same house 62b3abea-d8e1-4030-b72f-7df6d28d1353
  7. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  8. I want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?: I just recently got myself a Xbox series x and wanted to give my Xbox one x to my son can we both use game pass ultimate and how can I do this? 6c5b3969-9806-4603-b0c6-762d0336eb1c
  9. I Gameshare with my son, but I can't go online with my other gamertags on my console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Gameshare with my son, but I can't go online with my other gamertags on my console.: I share my game library with my son. But for example I have other gamertags that I use for storing stuff from fallout 76. And now I can't go online with that gamertag anymore. Or any others I had....
  10. My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....: My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both. Why can't my son play certain games. They say uninstallable to Join Ultimate...