My sons account isn’t working properly and when I check the Microsoft family account it...

Discus and support My sons account isn’t working properly and when I check the Microsoft family account it... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My sons account isn’t working properly and when I check the Microsoft family account it says we need to verify his account. The website for this isn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mary Sublett, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Mary Sublett
    Mary Sublett Guest

My sons account isn’t working properly and when I check the Microsoft family account it...

My sons account isn’t working properly and when I check the Microsoft family account it says we need to verify his account. The website for this isn’t working

:)

Mary Sublett, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

My sons account isn’t working properly and when I check the Microsoft family account it says we need to verify his account. The website for this isn’t working

Hello again, every Xbox account is a Microsoft account, in case Outlook, to get access to Xbox you have created an outook account, so the procedure is the same, the only difference is that it is used on Xbox but still manages to receive emails.
  3. Mary Sublett Win User

It’s not an Outlook account. It is his Xbox account.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mary, if the account needs verification it is because we are trying to protect your account. Outlook.com will occasionally prompt you to verify your account, just to make sure you're still you and your account hasn't been compromised

How to verify your Outlook.com account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-...

If this verification part is not working at this time, wait and try to do the verify later.
  5. Debbie-2358 Win User

Transfer $5 credit to son's account, in my family account on

It is my account that has the credit, and my son's account that I want it to go to. He is already in my family group on Microsoft Families.

And I cannot place money in his account. We have checked the permissions and all is set correctly.
  6. JelenaKozar Win User

xbox home

Hi, i have tried what you suggested- but its not working.

Can i start from beginning, my you will spot a problem.

a) My sons microsoft account is registered like child 14 years old.

b) My xbox is home xbox, and my son is part of family group.

c) My sons account has same region and location as mine.

d)my sons xbox account is unrestricted for all contents.

e) previously my sons account doesn’t have subscriptions, but now i bought separately for his account and anyway hi cant play my games.

e) I can’t check this (Check if your son's account has the appropriate permissions to access the games that you own. You can do this by going to Settings > Account > Family settings > Manage family members > Select your son's account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Buy & download. Make sure that he can play games and apps that you own, and that he can join multiplayer games.)

When I select my sons account it’s saying - Privacy & content restrictions

You can't change Alex's settings.

f) When my son switches xbox he log out from my account,

and log in to his account.

When he whant to play fifa 24 for example-

it’s saying-the game already playing on xbox x ( home xbox, my account).

you should log in account who bought that game.

What i am doing wrong?

Because its not working.

Thanks
Thema:

1. My sons account isn’t working properly and when I check the Microsoft family account it... - Similar Threads - sons account isn’t

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  5. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  6. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  9. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  10. I redeemed my sons Xbox v bucks card and it isn’t showing up on his account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my sons Xbox v bucks card and it isn’t showing up on his account: I redeemed my sons vbucks card and it doesn’t show up on his account. It shows it been redeemed on my account 0c718926-49d0-4a08-b9b9-1cc0c564ceb0