My son's account has been suspended... why?

Discus and support My son's account has been suspended... why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi My son has woken up to day to find the following message.... Choose something else because your past behaviour you cannot play multiplayer games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RedKeyboard8738, Oct 25, 2017.

1. My son's account has been suspended... why?

Hi

My son has woken up to day to find the following message....

Choose something else because your past behaviour you cannot play multiplayer games online.... why?

My son played Rocket League on Monday and was scammed when he traded with someone, he game them one of his best items and then took it and he got nothing in return. He reported it and then today he received this..... our assumption is the person who scammed
    him got bitter and reported him for something he hasn't done.

Please advise.

:)

RedKeyboard8738, Oct 25, 2017
  2. The xbox enforcer

How do I find out the exact reason my son's account has been suspended? I did not receive an email. His Gamer tag is DCT5000

MineRedStone68, Oct 25, 2017
  3. SeanVD
    SeanVD Guest
    My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...

My son's account is suspended. Why exactly?

SeanVD, Oct 25, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

If he is on a child account you will need to log in at enforcement.xbox.com with the parent account to view his ban. From there you can file a case review to appeal the ban. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

bowski477, Oct 26, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why has my son’s account been suspended?

For information about his suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations take time, so the suspension could be for something that took place weeks ago.
  6. bowski477 Win User

If he is on a child account you will need to log in at enforcement.xbox.com with the parent account to view his ban. From there you can file a case review to appeal the ban. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  7. BoringGenie13 Win User

Enforcement team

Why? I need answers to why my 10 yr old son has account permanently suspend?
  8. LunaticSplash29 Win User

Banned

[Mod Removed] GAMERTAG HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. THIS IS MY 11 YEAR OLD SONS ACCOUNT - HE HAS NO WAY BREACHED ANY TERMS OF SERVICE WITH YOU AND I WOULD LIKE THIS MODIFIED AND LIFTED IMMEDIATELY PLEASE, CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS?
  9. Abigail Vine Win User

Urgent help needed trying to get back into my account!!!!!

Hi - thanks for your reply.

My son doesn't share anything. He is a 'child' on my account -

And sorry - I meant account has been suspended....
Thema:

1. My son's account has been suspended... why? - Similar Threads - son's account has

2. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  3. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  4. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  5. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  6. Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.: My son has graduated, going to college and now needs his own Xbox account/membership. I signed up and created our Xbox and Microsoft account using my own MSN email/info years ago. I now have a...
  7. My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...: My son has not accessed his account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or phone number. Is there a way he can gain access to his account? Have tried Microsoft recovery, ,but can't be...
  8. How do I add my son to my xbox one when he already has an account on his mother's family group.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add my son to my xbox one when he already has an account on his mother's family group.: I am divorced. My sons have xbox accounts on a family group created by their mother. I am trying to set them up on my xbox one and created a family group of my own but it appears that they can't...
  9. My son's family account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's family account has been hacked: Hi - I am the manager of my son's account. Someone hacked into my son's account, changed password and access email. It was flagged as suspicious activity via email sent by Microsoft, but as we...
  10. My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now: I have two child's account under my main account. For both I purchased a license for Minecraft. Now my son, yesterday received an information that his email linked to the microsoft has changed...