My sons account has been blocked for the second time ,why

Discus and support My sons account has been blocked for the second time ,why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my sons account has been blocked for the second time since January,we don't know why he was playing on it last night woke up this morning and it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T UNDEAD RABBIT, Mar 17, 2018.

1. My sons account has been blocked for the second time ,why

my sons account has been blocked for the second time since January,we don't know why he was playing on it last night woke up this morning and it was blocked ,we need answers ,he has has Xbox for the last 9 years ,it seems lots of other people are having
    the same problem,why do we pay our money ,I Xbox need to get back and look into this matter as if this keeps up they will be losing a lot of customers

:)

T UNDEAD RABBIT, Mar 17, 2018
  2. Tompa Lukas
    Tompa Lukas Guest
    Blocked from live chat

Hi,

My son has been blocked from using the chat due to bad language when others provoced him and we would like to know for how long he will be blocked? It´s his second offence

Kind regards,

Tommy

Tompa Lukas, Mar 17, 2018
  3. vReshiRam
    vReshiRam Guest
    Communication Banned

Why Has My Son Been Banned?????

What Time will my sons Xbox live Account Be Unbanned???

I am the mother and I pay for Xbox live so I would like a response of when my sons Xbox Live account will be unbanned. NOT HAPPY JAN

vReshiRam, Mar 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Mar 18, 2018
  5. Greetings!

As stated on all enforcement notices and mentioned, by Smwutches, and the

Enforcement website
    Support is not able to provide insight or alterations to any Enforcement action.

If you are looking for more info on a suspension we suggest reading up on the
    Code of conduct and the
    How do I? section of their site.

This info will provide explanations as to why an account may have been suspended and what each type of suspension means and which are eligible for a
    case review.

Keep in mind that all suspensions are granted after an investigation into the account and are never handed out just for being reported.

We hope this info sheds light on why the suspension was issued and while we cannot assist further with this issue we are always happy to help troubleshoot other issues!

Mister Getafix, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Greetings!

As stated on all enforcement notices and mentioned, by Smwutches, and the

Enforcement website
    Support is not able to provide insight or alterations to any Enforcement action.

If you are looking for more info on a suspension we suggest reading up on the
    Code of conduct and the
    How do I? section of their site.

This info will provide explanations as to why an account may have been suspended and what each type of suspension means and which are eligible for a
    case review.

Keep in mind that all suspensions are granted after an investigation into the account and are never handed out just for being reported.

We hope this info sheds light on why the suspension was issued and while we cannot assist further with this issue we are always happy to help troubleshoot other issues!
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. Smwutches Win User

Why has my son’s account been suspended?

For information about his suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations take time, so the suspension could be for something that took place weeks ago.
  9. bowski477 Win User

My son's account has been suspended... why?

If he is on a child account you will need to log in at enforcement.xbox.com with the parent account to view his ban. From there you can file a case review to appeal the ban. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  10. James carr1 Win User

Console banned , but profile showing no enforcement

Thanks for your reply , but I genuinely dont have any idea why my console would be banned , I've had no contact from Microsoft prior to blocking my console , my nephew came ot ours over the weekend and his account has been suspended? If he logged into my sons xbox would that have possibly blocked my console ?
Thema:

1. My sons account has been blocked for the second time ,why - Similar Threads - sons account has

2. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  5. Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.: My son has graduated, going to college and now needs his own Xbox account/membership. I signed up and created our Xbox and Microsoft account using my own MSN email/info years ago. I now have a...
  6. My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...: My son has not accessed his account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or phone number. Is there a way he can gain access to his account? Have tried Microsoft recovery, ,but can't be...
  7. How do I add my son to my xbox one when he already has an account on his mother's family group.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add my son to my xbox one when he already has an account on his mother's family group.: I am divorced. My sons have xbox accounts on a family group created by their mother. I am trying to set them up on my xbox one and created a family group of my own but it appears that they can't...
  8. My son's family account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's family account has been hacked: Hi - I am the manager of my son's account. Someone hacked into my son's account, changed password and access email. It was flagged as suspicious activity via email sent by Microsoft, but as we...
  9. My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now: I have two child's account under my main account. For both I purchased a license for Minecraft. Now my son, yesterday received an information that his email linked to the microsoft has changed...
  10. My son has used my MSN account for his Xbox since he was little…..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has used my MSN account for his Xbox since he was little…..: ….how can he make it so that it’s his own? I don’t want him to be attached to my account for the rest of his life. 2b5472c7-de05-4593-994a-46607bfc016d