My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account...

Discus and support My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son set up minecraft on his Play station with an old outlook account that mustn't exist anymore. He cant play online with his friends as it insists... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leanne_56, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Leanne_56
    Leanne_56 Guest

My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account...

My son set up minecraft on his Play station with an old outlook account that mustn't exist anymore. He cant play online with his friends as it insists he logs in and he can't.

Can we reset with new Microsoft account

:)

Leanne_56, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account anymore so he can't log into play with friends online

you will need to get that microsoft account some how, you cannot link the psn account with any other microsoft account, it is a perma link.
  3. Georges C. Win User

My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account anymore so he can't log into play with friends online

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Leanne, since the Microsoft account no longer exists, you'll have to contact Mojang support to see if they can help you.

Minecraft Support

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  4. Karen Marsh Win User

V-bucks not crediting account. Epic wants to know the xbox display name where credited. Anyone else have this issue?

I tried both. When my husband's account is used, it shows my husband's xbox gamer tag. When I used my account to sign in, it wants me to create an account.

When we set up his xbox account we used an outlook email address for my son.
  5. Nilay Kumar Win User

minecraftt account hacked

thats sad noooo :(

but is there any way i can get my minecraft account back if i know the hackers gmail and outlook account

he changed the primary alaince of my account to his outlook account

, just wanted to know is there any way i can get my account back if i know the hackers gmail address and his outlook account through which he plays oin my account?
  6. RnsaRns Win User

We can't join Minecraft Realm on XBox but can on other Platforms

My son and I have been playing Minecraft on iPad and Android tablet for a while now and have a Realm set up so that we can play with our friends online. We have had zero access issues getting onto the Realm.

We have just bought an Xbox One Console, installed Minecraft but neither of us can get onto Realms.

We get this message:

"You cannot play on Realms because of how you Microsoft Account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings"

My sons Microsoft account is an adult account.

My Microsoft account is an adult account.

We have our privacy and online safety settings set to allow multiplayer gaming and joining clubs which is what is recommended to get onto Realms. We've had no issue on the iPad or on the Android tablet.

We've checked all our setting over and over again via PC login into our Microsoft/Xbox accounts and these setting mirror the settings we see when we check our privacy and online safety setting on the Xbox console.

I re-iterate - allow multiplayer gaming and joining clubs - both required for Minecraft Realms.

What is restricting our access?

How do we resolve this?

It's infuriating!

N.B. Our accounts are totally separate - we don't use the Family settings and don't have a Family group set up. Just adding this to avoid people suggesting we need to change settings within Family settings as this is NOT set up.
    I can,t create releams
Thema:

1. My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account... - Similar Threads - son set minecraft

2. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  3. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  4. Can I set up a new Outlook account for my son with his XBox gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up a new Outlook account for my son with his XBox gamer tag?: My son has been locked out of his Outlook due to forgotten password and we cannot get back in via the online form. Can I set up a new account for him and link it to his existing gamer tag ID?...
  5. My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...: Logged out and no access to email account set to e34d4992-3f20-4ba4-8c50-b75f503d82db
  6. Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...: Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it? It says full MWII content is available with the pre-order, so would I be able to...
  7. Setting up 2 xboxes for my son. One at mine, one at his mother's house.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Setting up 2 xboxes for my son. One at mine, one at his mother's house.: I find it surprising but I can't find an answer to my situation on here. I hope you all can help. I separated from my son's mother a while back. I'm looking to get a place of my own soon and to...
  8. My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on...: How can I change it to his email instead of mine? I tried to change the email on my account to his and that didn't work. I now created his own microsoft account but no idea how to link it. I have...
  9. Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.: Dear sir/madam, My son would like to play minecraft java edition on his pc on multiplayer. I have bought the game through his account in the play store. I changed all the privacy settings in the...
  10. I incorrectly set up this when my son got it. He can now only play minecraft if I sign in to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I incorrectly set up this when my son got it. He can now only play minecraft if I sign in to ...: When I set up the xBox, I had no idea what I was doing. It asked for an adult account, so I put my information in (which is linked to all my Microsft stuff, not just xBox - agian no idea). Then...