My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...

Discus and support My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can retrieve all of my son’s deleted Xbox chat messages/conversations? My son was recently suspended for calling someone something... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Susan Marcus, May 21, 2023.

1. Susan Marcus
    Susan Marcus Guest

My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...

Is there anyway I can retrieve all of my son’s deleted Xbox chat messages/conversations? My son was recently suspended for calling someone something vulgar and then deleted all of his chat messages. I want to see the full extent of his chats to make sure this isn’t a common thing he is doing.

:)

Susan Marcus, May 21, 2023
  2. MustardChief69 Win User

Account suspension / enforcement

My son also got suspended for 24 hours and has no idea what he did wrong. Am I to understand that the communications ban is based on someone "reporting" him? He only does party chats with his friends so does that mean one of his friends reported him?
  3. Smwutches Win User

My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox chat messages so I am unable to see the conversations. How can I retrieve all of his deleted chat messages?

It's not possible to recover messages after they have been deleted.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Enfotcement

My son hasn't played on the x box ( or spoke to him, or messaged him) for about 2 weeks so I don't see how my son can have said something to him? I'm not one of those mum's that thinks my child is perfect and if he genuinely had dine something wrong,
    then fine he deserves the ban, in this case it's false an x malicious, how can I find out exactly what my son said or did? I've looked at his messages, nothing looks dodgy there
    Every report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.This takes time so your son could of been suspended for something he did weeks or even months ago.

If it was a message that got him suspended then your son could of deleted it or it could of been something said in chat or in a party.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums emforcement.com is your only place to go for any info on your sons suspension.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Enforcement clarifications

chatting in a party means reports must be made, messages are automated by AI, example my friend sent his own son a message saying good night love ya son, it censored the word love, he did it for a few nights more and got a 2 day ban, which is an absolute joke.
  6. Da WIZkid216 Win User

False accusation

My son was suspended yesterday due to harassment and I read the message from the guy that reported him. The guy was a kid and was spamming and interacting with my son talking trash but reported him because he didn't want to play with him and I have the messages
    still.

my son gamer tag is xiFOXxdaSniper he plays the xbox one and I want some results
Thema:

1. My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox... - Similar Threads - son recently got

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  7. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  8. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  9. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  10. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...