My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we...

Discus and support My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we tried to redeem it we were told the code had already been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sydney Larson1, May 5, 2023.

1. My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we...

My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we tried to redeem it we were told the code had already been used? What recourse do we have?

:)

Sydney Larson1, May 5, 2023
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Can Microsoft gift card be used to buy Minecraft: Java Edition?

3. Axolotl Queen Win User

Can Buy Minecraft Java edition which is currently 25$ to 30$ at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download From Microsoft rewards points?

No, Minecraft that u can purchase by xbox gift card is bedrock minecraft it is a different version i am talking about java edition minecraft
  4. Sandrine et Sébasti Win User

Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft

Hello,

I've tried from Minecraft website because Java Edition is not avaible on Microsoft Store.

Yes I can use credits on Microsoft Store, but can't find Minecraft Java Edition. I tought that Minecraft was a Microsoft's production, and that's why I sent a 25€ credit to my son on Microsoft account.

Is there a fix for this? Will Minecraft Java Editon be avaible on Microsoft Store?

Thanks,

Regards
  5. Ben4724 Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

If you own the game already or long time ago, based from the Minecraft update you will also receive the other version of the game which is Bedrock if it is the Java edition you owned.

Here is the information from the website in case you haven't redeemed your code yet: I HAVE A MINECRAFT: JAVA EDITION OR MINECRAFT: BEDROCK EDITION CODE OR GIFT CARD TO REDEEM. HOW DO THESE WORK AFTER THE CHANGE?

The redemption process is the same. Simply head to redeem.microsoft.com and enter the code. Now, however, you’ll receive both versions of the game – not just the one you have a code for.

To clarify, if you have a card or code for Java Edition you can still redeem it and you will get both Java and Bedrock.

However, note that while you can redeem a Java Edition code from your account profile, a Bedrock Edition code will require you to head to redeem.microsoft.com.

You may also refer to this Minecraft page for more details about the recent changes https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back in the community if you have other questions and we will try out best to help.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. Casobs2 Win User

Minecraft disabled multiplayer and says to enable it I have to change it in my Microsoft settings. My question is, where are those settings?

I have tried everything, it still will not allow multiplayer.

I have allowed multiplay games for my son's child account in https://account.xbox.com/

I have added a payment card

I have allowed Minecraft Launcher in family setting

I have even tried changing his birthday

All we want is to be able to play together on a LOCAL minecraft server (java) within our own network, what are we missing???
Thema:

My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we...

1. My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we... - Similar Threads - son received Microsoft

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  6. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  7. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  8. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  9. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  10. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...