My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

Discus and support My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Greg Conly, May 25, 2024.

1. Greg Conly
    Greg Conly Guest

My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank you.

:)

Greg Conly, May 25, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. How do I correct this issue? Thank you.

Hi, Greg! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, this is not something Xbox/Microsoft Support would be able to help you with. For your reference, the following text has been quoted from the “How to redeem gift cards and codes” Xbox support article at https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes

“Important - Before you redeem your code, make sure that you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account on your device or browser. Codes that are redeemed on the wrong account can not be transferred to another Microsoft account by Xbox Support.”

In this case, I'd suggest contacting Epic Games Support for further assistance, at: https://www.epicgames.com/help

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

------------

• For your reference, the following text has been quoted from the V-bucks Card FAQS:

“CAN I TRANSFER V-BUCKS FROM ONE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER?”

“V-Bucks are not transferable between Epic accounts. If a V-Bucks card was redeemed on the incorrect account however, we may be able to help"

Source - https://www.fortnite.com/vbuckscard

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

------------

• This is also mentioned in the "My V-bucks did not show even after I redeemed my secondary code on PlayStation or Xbox, what should I do?" Epic Games support article:

"Check any other accounts you have. If the V-bucks have been applied to the wrong account follow the instructions below to contact Epic Support and we can help."

Source - https://www.epicgames.com/help/c-Ca...aystation-or-xbox-what-should-i-do-a000084172

------------

Best regards.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I have just brought V Bucks - no code?

I have just brought v bucks for my son and my Microsoft account but it's not bringing up a redeemable code - how long should I leave it? His xbox is not linked to my Microsoft account.
    If you purchased the vbucks from the ingame store or from within the store on Xbox then the vbucks are automatically applied to the account that they were purchased from. You dont get a code.
  4. Alexandre MOTTIN Win User

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks via microsoft Store, do not appear in the PC game.]

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for your answer, i asked the refund.

But after, how can i refund my money from the microsoft account.

I Bought XBOX and windows carte for my son "Marius" to put money on his microsoft account to buy Vbucks.

Now i know it's not possible to buy Vbucks for windows, from the microsoft store, how can i refund my money from microsoft account.

Because my son is very disappointed

5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

My son DOES have his own account under our Family Account. This is exactly what I tried doing, as there is no way to redeem a gift card under the child's account when logged in as the parent. I mistakenly thought that the family account was all connected,
    so went ahead with redeeming the gift card. Herein lies the problem. I cannot add that money to his account, I cannot gift Vbucks (which is what he wanted to use the money for), and I have no interest in purchasing games myself. Basically, I am out $40
    and it sucks. :(
  6. Hekyan Win User

Fortnite vbucks code

I accidentally redeemed my sons vbucks code to my account and it needed to go to his account. Is there anyway I can transfer this to him?
    Hi momcolon, as they told you, the only way now is buying some stuff in your store (since your account) and send him something.
Thema:

1. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft... - Similar Threads - son mistakenly redeemed

2. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  3. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  4. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  5. My son’s xbox won’t stay on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son’s xbox won’t stay on?: Not sure what is happening, I have tried everything I possibly can as far as troubleshooting. It doesn’t want to stay on. It acts like it wants to power on then turns right back off. Please help,...
  6. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  7. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  8. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  9. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  10. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b