My son is unable to login to xbox - getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again ...

Discus and support My son is unable to login to xbox - getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We can sign0in to xbox thru my account but as soon as he enters his passcode it gives us the above/following message: Something went wrong Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nopech, Aug 18, 2018.

1. nopech
    nopech Guest

My son is unable to login to xbox - getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again ...

We can sign0in to xbox thru my account but as soon as he enters his passcode it gives us the above/following message:

Something went wrong

Please try again later

0x801901f4

Nothing else. What do we do? We have tried again "later" various times (with same results).

Thank you!

:)

nopech, Aug 18, 2018
  2. z8rTT
    z8rTT Guest
    Error 0x801901f4

How to fix XBOX ONE sign in error - Error 0x801901f4 .....?

4days ago works fine .... but in march 5 ..stop it i can,t login .... when i want sing in i get those messages

something went wrong

please try again later.

0x801901f4

user profile cannot be loaded

z8rTT, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Unable to login

Hi All,

I am unable to login to my Xbox account and all it say is "Something went. Please try again later" and below that some weird number 0x801901f4

Can you please help me out here

NearArrow621791, Aug 18, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

Other person with this error, the solution that he worked out was to delete your account from your xbox one system.
    After that, re-enter your profile sign in as a new account.

Did you tried this?

SLB4EVERPT, Aug 18, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

My son is unable to login to xbox - getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x801901f4

Other person with this error, the solution that he worked out was to delete your account from your xbox one system.
    After that, re-enter your profile sign in as a new account.

Did you tried this?
  6. J Stone __ __ __ __ Win User

Minecraft Launcher signes in as radom account with no purcase of minecraft, only lets me play demo

It does not work. Still logging in as DenaryBuffalo17. When I try to switch to my old account I get an error "something went wrong with the login process"
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Something went wrong try again error

Hey there!

This is an issue that we're aware of and it's being looked into by the appropriate teams. When we get more information to share, I'll post back in here and let you know. In the meantime, can you try

re-adding your profile to your console
    to see if that helps at all?

We appreciate your patience. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Something went wrong try again error

Hey!

We believe this issue has been mitigated. Can you try adding friends and let us know how it goes?

Thanks! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  9. Filip_Kr Win User

Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past)

thanks for the input, I tried that aswell but get the error "Something went wrong on our side... Please try again later".
Thema:

1. My son is unable to login to xbox - getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again ... - Similar Threads - son unable login

2. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  3. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  4. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  5. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...
  6. Unable to click on spending under my Son's account., getting an error below

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to click on spending under my Son's account., getting an error below: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: An3y/Lju80Sr8j3u.14.325...
  7. Son unable to launch the XBox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son unable to launch the XBox app on PC: My son's Microsoft account is included under my Family account. He is unable to launch the Xbox app on the PC. 4dfe35d3-fd8e-4da6-997f-01b675d52b7a
  8. My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?: He set up a Minecraft account a few years ago on his PlayStation and is now attempting to access it again. He has forgotten his username and password. How can he get his details back?...
  9. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  10. I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...: Hi I’m in need of some help. My son used to play fornite and then when trying to update it to the latest version it wouldn’t install. I uninstalled the game and then retried and it froze...