My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?

Discus and support My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried to change my Microsoft account age but that didn't work, any suggestions 2a22cb2f-0386-49c0-8b4e-a28420af6e9e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SeasonedAxe734, Jun 21, 2018.

1. My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?

I have tried to change my Microsoft account age but that didn't work, any suggestions

:)

SeasonedAxe734, Jun 21, 2018
  2. How do I play my Battlefield 1 game on 2 Xboxes

Battlefield 1 is on my sons account at my home on his xbox, I have an account also on this xbox. We both have xbox live gold. When my son is at his mums, we cannot play Battlefield 1 together as when I go on it states the owner of the game has to sign in
    which if I do signs my son out at his mums. How do we get around this? Do the settings need changing?

TrophicFern3556, Jun 21, 2018
  3. GTA5 Xbox one permssions

I am getting a perrmissions error when trying to access GTA5 online. It is my son's account. I do nto see how to chang ethe permission son the xbox or his gold account. Any ideas.

CleanupStorm89, Jun 21, 2018
  4. IAmProjectAlice Win User

My Son can't play Battlefield 3 on Live--says its because of his age?

as grindstone said if your son is under the age of 13, EA wont let him play on the multiplayer of battlefield 3. If your son is older you need to get in touch with ea and get his date of birth changed on his account on their site. The way to do this is to
    log on with your son's details on the EA site and go onto his profile and see what his date of birth is.
  5. broderp-914F5C1B-D5B Win User

age restriction

I'm in the same boat. My son is 13 and just got an Xbox One. I don't have a problem with playing some games, such as the one you let your son.

My issue is because of his age (we also didn't lie on his account about his age) he can't even add a "friend" - HIS OLDER BROTHERS without having a parent sign in. The problem is...HOW the heck does a parent sign in and allow this? MS has some of the
    worse direction and instructions. This web site is a joke. I can't find squat. I just assume at this point change his age on his account if I can find out how to access it on line. I've spend over two hours trying to get this resolved....just to allow
    him to add his 23 & 19 year old brother so they can play games together!
  6. Yezzmina Win User

EA Says that im not old enough

EA uses their own service you log in with to access EA games. It uses that age to determine if you are old enough to play their games. Issues are common with children under 13 playing battlefield. Basically the answer is the same, you cant change the age
    on the EA account. you need to make a new one there that's old enough and associate the new account with your gamertag.
  7. bowski477 Win User

Please let my child play Battlefield 3 without any complications!

Apologies but EA has set the age restriction to 13. If your son's age on his account is below that he will not be able to play. The age input on the account cannot be changed.
  8. HassanB Win User

Can`t play battlefield bad company 2

Explain that to the people that are trying to play FIFA 13, Madden 2013, Battlefield 3 with an account that has an age of 13 but less than 18. They get the same error, it only goes away when you make an account with an age of 18+.

I say this because my cousin has an account that's was setup at age 15 and attempted to play Battlefield 3 online, purchased it for his birthday and was unable to play online with the same exact error. He had to create a new account with an age of 18 and it
    started to work, he lost his gold membership but that was the only game he wanted to play.
Thema:

My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?

1. My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age? - Similar Threads - son trying access

2. My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...: My son got the black screen of death on his Xbox one s 67c4f855-7abe-450b-9aa2-44fc5231f2c4
  3. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  4. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  5. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  6. Trying to buy FC24 points for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy FC24 points for my son: I’m trying to buy FC24 points for my son - I’ve added ££ into his Microsoft account - then he tries to purchase the points and gets the following message “Your gift card was redeemed, but your...
  7. Trying to play multiplayer with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play multiplayer with my son: I'm trying to play a purchased multiplayer game on two Xbox's in my house with my son. We both have game pass plans. Do I also have to buy two copies of the game? That'd be ridiculous....
  8. I'm trying to make an account for my son and it won't let me join him to parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to make an account for my son and it won't let me join him to parental control: My account does not allow me to add my son's account to parental control, I think there is something wrong with one of the two accounts but I don't really know what the requirements or...
  9. Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.: Something isn't working on our end. Wait a bit, then try here again. TraceID: 5sydQ29wPkKGV8uX.27.95 Give it another try Something went wrong. Give it another try Something went wrong....
  10. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my son cant play battlefiels