My son have a Xbox game we used the credit card once we keep getting hit on my credit card...

Discus and support My son have a Xbox game we used the credit card once we keep getting hit on my credit card... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why Xbox keep hitting my account new credit card 587e509f-cdbd-47fa-bb1b-69dd2f14bd28 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwayne mayberry, Dec 25, 2022.

1. My son have a Xbox game we used the credit card once we keep getting hit on my credit card...

Why Xbox keep hitting my

account new credit card

:)

Dwayne mayberry, Dec 25, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My son have a Xbox game we used the credit card once we keep getting hit on my credit card we have changed the card over and over but we keep getting hit but why.

In my experience, your bank is being “helpful” and moving a recurring payments from recognized sources over to the new card.

If you don’t mean that you have obtained a new credit card from the bank, then likely the fuel card remains on your account, and the subscription is tied to it, I assume that’s what you keep getting charged for
  3. Laur_814 Win User

Credit card information

Talked to a rep to verify that my credit cards were deleted from the account, they assured me they were. My son used a gift card, the rep suggested that’s how we make purchases from now on, to buy a game last night. I woke up this morning to 10 additional charges for the same game on my credit card. Not only were my credit cards back in the system but we charged 10 times for the same purchase. Tried to call in and was put on hold for 45 minutes before I just hung up.
  4. RascallyTiara8 Win User

I keep getting charged for an xbox live account that I didn't create...

I keep get charged to my credit card for an account that we can not access.
  5. WoodsEl Cid71 Win User

Refund for anautorized charging

Hi we are in the UK - my son entered a code thinking he was getting free stuff for Fortnight but we have just discovered a charge to our credit card. We came across a form to in the hope of getting a refund but now can't find the form!! Am very frustrated,
    we did not authorise this payment from credit card but can't find any help
  6. F1nchyStryd3r Win User

Can't get the "suit pack" add on for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

Have tried to get both "Suit dlc" and "Variety dlc" but it keeps saying there's a fault with my credit card with

STATUS CODE 80190861.

But we don't use a credit card on xbox live for anything we use microsoft points. My account says ~

In your Microsoft account: £13.79

So why can't I use this option?

I've even spoken to an Xbox live helper via the chat option but we've had no joy........
Thema:

My son have a Xbox game we used the credit card once we keep getting hit on my credit card...

1. My son have a Xbox game we used the credit card once we keep getting hit on my credit card... - Similar Threads - son game used

2. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  3. I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...: I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his system? Obviously in separate accounts? 5f680fc7-5381-4cc0-92e0-0d689d95fb78
  4. Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?: Can my son play against me online if he does not own the same game on his system? 8ff006b9-eed4-4546-8137-4ec74a09332a
  5. How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?: It seems ridiculous to say the only way to get my son's gaming profile off of my email is to create a whole new gaming profile with his own Microsoft account. My son constantly is locking my email...
  6. If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...: I am looking at purchasing a game I am wondering if I purchase on my console can my son use the same purchase on his 0f24f262-0583-48b8-aed1-73e250c549ff
  7. Purchased a game using my account; my son cannot see it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game using my account; my son cannot see it.: Hello, I have purchased Forza Horizon 5 while I was logged in with my credentials to the Microsoft Store. It was working fine for some months but recently my son cannot open the game. I log in...
  8. How can my son use game pass on our Xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can my son use game pass on our Xboxes: We have multiple Xboxes in my house I have ultimate game pass but when my son signs into his account he can't use game pass. We are using his Xbox one my x series and my s series. I just want to...
  9. I have my son on my family for xbox and he can no longer use game pass or xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have my son on my family for xbox and he can no longer use game pass or xbox live: Why does my son not have access to gamepass and live when hes on my shared family it was working a week ago. 67d50734-c766-4182-b5e4-eb801b2a7ca3
  10. How can my son use Game Pass on his PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can my son use Game Pass on his PC?: Hello! My son (age 12) wants to use Game Pass for PC on his computer. However, I have not found a way to purchase the Game Pass plan so he can use it. He is logged in to his computer with his own...