My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and...

Discus and support My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and forth to epic games and Microsoft. He keeps getting a error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gjh hind, Nov 21, 2022.

1. gjh hind
    gjh hind Guest

My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and...

My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and forth to epic games and Microsoft. He keeps getting a error code 0x80070570. It says installation stopped whenever he clicks on the game. We have uninstall the reinstalled and reset the xbox and still don't work. I have spent alot of money on this game for it to just stop working.

:)

gjh hind, Nov 21, 2022
  2. gjh hind Win User

My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and forth to epic games and Microsoft. He keeps getting a error code 0x80070570

Hi I'm good thank you. Hope you're well too.

Everytime my my son attempts to start the game it flashes up at the bottom saying "installation stopped"

We've uninstalled, reinstalled, reset the xbox.

I've done a soft factory reset and also the on off reset I was advised to do.

I've cleared the cache and looked into the files.

It's an xbox one elite.

It only happens on fortnite, every other game is running fine.

Thank you
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and forth to epic games and Microsoft. He keeps getting a error code 0x80070570

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GJH

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this (besides reinstalling and resetting the console)
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

By the way, when you say “reset” do you mean power it off-on?
  4. gjh hind Win User

Hi

Thank you for your help

I tried all of the options you gave me to get the game started but its still not working.

I may have to send the xbox off for some sort of repair.

Thank you again

Gemma
  5. gjh hind Win User

Thank you for replying.

It's an xbox elite and I don't have an USB.

Is there a certain USB to buy?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sure!

Give them a try and let me know how it goes

Hope one of the solutions does the trick
Thema:

1. My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and... - Similar Threads - son hasn't been

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  6. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  7. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  8. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  9. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  10. Son hasn't been able to use his Gold membership for months!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son hasn't been able to use his Gold membership for months!: First off, we've had XBox Live Gold for years. But now, whenever my son tries to sign on to XBox Live to play a game, it comes up with an error and says a parent must sign in. When I come to the...