My son has the adaptive controller and all accessories but he can't use his hands. Is there...

Discus and support My son has the adaptive controller and all accessories but he can't use his hands. Is there... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has the adaptive controller and all the kit which is great for his feet but he can't use his hands much and he can't use his thumbs at all. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SueYR, Jan 16, 2023.

1. SueYR
    SueYR Guest

My son has the adaptive controller and all accessories but he can't use his hands. Is there...

My son has the adaptive controller and all the kit which is great for his feet but he can't use his hands much and he can't use his thumbs at all. Is there anything he can use maybe his mouth to use the controller ? He can use his feet

:)

SueYR, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Virtual Xbox controller

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Adaptive thumb stick click not working.

4. bradenS1 Win User

Logitech G923 steering wheel won’t show up in Xbox accessories app for copilot with Xbox adaptive controller

Are there any steering wheels that can be connected to the xbox adaptive controller via the 3.5mm jack or usb connections available on the adaptive controller? (just as you would use other plug and play buttons/joysticks, etc)

If so, if the steering wheel comes with pedals, can those be assigned to another button? My son does not have use of his hands very much and is paralyzed so cannot use his legs. He currently plays other games with various buttons, joysticks, etc. with the adaptive controller, but he would like to be able to play driving games as well.

If anyone uses one or can tell me which one works with the adaptive controller (if there is one) I would greatly appreciate it.
  5. LouisPhillips1 Win User

new xbox one s controller has just stopped working with the headset.

Yes thats fine the only thing ive been told to try which i havent yet is getting a adapter for the controller. My son is currently using the headphones he got with his iphone, theyre plugged into one controller which has a lead and he uses his battery
    controller the one that came with his new xbox ond s. Seems to be keeoing him quiet not sure how ling for though 😬
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Adaptive Gaming Help

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Jaykaydee, how are you today? Hope you're well.

First of all, I'm so sorry for his son. :/

So, the only accessory that I know of is the xbox one handed controller, also, they could remap the controller to maximize the performance of his son without the need to use the thumb.

https://www.evilcontrollers.com/xone-one-handed...

Take a look Jay.
Thema:

1. My son has the adaptive controller and all accessories but he can't use his hands. Is there... - Similar Threads - son has adaptive

2. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  5. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  6. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  7. I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...: The HDMI cable does have audio. What settings should the Xbox have? b34edbe9-5eef-4c9d-a1c5-8a9849ed131f
  8. My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...: My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 steering wheel to it and it works up until he needs to press A to start Forza 5, but then it won’t respond to start a game. Any idea’s of...
  9. Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.: My son has graduated, going to college and now needs his own Xbox account/membership. I signed up and created our Xbox and Microsoft account using my own MSN email/info years ago. I now have a...
  10. My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...: My son has not accessed his account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or phone number. Is there a way he can gain access to his account? Have tried Microsoft recovery, ,but can't be...