My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...

Discus and support My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has suddenly died he set up an account for my grandson for his Xbox now we can’t gain access for my grandson as we don’t know the email or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marilyn Devine, Jun 5, 2023.

1. My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...

My son has suddenly died he set up an account for my grandson for his Xbox now we can’t gain access for my grandson as we don’t know the email or security info please help

:)

Marilyn Devine, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t get into it as we don’t now the email and security info

Hi Marilyn. I am so sorry for your loss.

Please be advised that due to privacy and legal reasons, Microsoft cannot provide any information about your son's account.

If you really need to access his account, please seek legal guidance. For more information about it, please visit the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/office/acce...
  3. DonJuego28 Win User

Help with Fortnite Error "console only voice chat"

Hi Brad. It is not a random. It is my grandson playing on his xbox and we are friends and I have joined his party, or he has joined mine. We are together in the lobby. No one else is paired up with me.

Thanks
  4. AllanSharpe Win User

Microsoft Family changing roles Member/Organizer

This is April 2020 and this service has been available for several years.

I have been trying to get my grandson who is on a Nintendo Switch to be able to connect to my realm so he can play with me when he is at home.

There are a ton of tutorials on how to change his settings to Join Multiplayer game and You can create and join clubs. This is supposed to be able to be set up by a parent or adult in the family.

Yet absolutely nothing shows those two settings for an adult to set up for a child in Microsoft Family or Xbox Live. The grandson has a account on Xbox live as do I and his mother.

Still will not let us change those two settings. Always shows he does not have permissions.

Really hard to believe this is so complicated.

Al Sharpe
  5. WilliamDreher Win User

game sharing

after i set grandson's xbox as my "hone xbox", do you mean for me to log out of my account on the xbox console, then he log back in on his account?
  6. MegDan1 Win User

Fortnite problem with account

My son has his own account as do I. We have it set up as a family. Fortnite will load under my account but is showing the error if he tries to open under his account. Fyi, he’s already been playing yesterday and everything was operating as it should, same
    time of day. Parental controls are set at default.
Thema:

My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...

1. My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t... - Similar Threads - son has suddenly

2. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  3. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  4. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  5. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  6. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  7. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  8. I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...: The HDMI cable does have audio. What settings should the Xbox have? b34edbe9-5eef-4c9d-a1c5-8a9849ed131f
  9. My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...: My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 steering wheel to it and it works up until he needs to press A to start Forza 5, but then it won’t respond to start a game. Any idea’s of...
  10. Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.: My son has graduated, going to college and now needs his own Xbox account/membership. I signed up and created our Xbox and Microsoft account using my own MSN email/info years ago. I now have a...