MY Son has lost his login details

Discus and support MY Son has lost his login details in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI My son has a account on fortnite with his ipad? HE HAS GOT A NEW XBOX FOR XMAS AND WANTS TO USE THIS ACCOUNT ON HIS NEW XBOX TOO HE NAME IS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big willy 123Clayton, Nov 24, 2020.

1. MY Son has lost his login details

HI

My son has a account on fortnite with his ipad?

HE HAS GOT A NEW XBOX FOR XMAS AND WANTS TO USE THIS ACCOUNT ON HIS NEW XBOX TOO

HE NAME IS wadeonfire8

HE IS linked to me by payments with my debit card.

Can you find what email and he used to set this up?

The emails i use on different accounts are

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Phone billing on 07747108226

I also have another son that uses harrisonfire8 as his name on the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Can you find a way of getting into my other sons account so he can start using it again?

Thanks

:)

Big willy 123Clayton, Nov 24, 2020
  2. wi7bit Win User

Hi Big willy 123Clayton

When he has created his Xbox account, he can then link his Epic account (the makers of Fortnite) to his Xbox account.

Details on how to do this are as follows:

How do I link my console account to my Epic Games account
    using the web? - Epic Accounts Support

If you don't remember your Epic account details, use this link to start the recovery process:

Forgot
    Your Password (epicgames.com)

I wouldn't post personal details on this forum, as no one is able to help with Epic or Microsoft accounts, but we can try and guide you on what you could do that may help.

Good luck!
  3. onyxishere Win User

Black Ops 2 False Accusation

This is a very old thread. For future reference you should create a new one detailing your issue.

If your son lost access to his gamertag then you should contact phone support and open an Unauthorized Access Ticket.

If he lost items in a Call of Duty game then you should contact the developers.

However, I would also recommend questioning your son about whether or not he gave out his login details as well.
  4. Atherza Win User

account suspention

Hey there, if your son is the only one with the account login details the offensive message would have been from your son which lead to the account suspension. The only exception to this is that your son has gave his account details to someone else, who
    then sent the message. In this case, as it's your son's account, it's his responsibility so the ban wouldn't be rethought.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hi my son has lost his car in gta

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Someone else is logging me out of my profile remotely on Xbox

Has your son shared his login details, to share Home Xbox? I would strongly suggest changing passwords and setting up twp step very on the account.
Thema:

1. MY Son has lost his login details - Similar Threads - Son has lost

2. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  3. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  4. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  5. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  6. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  7. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  8. Hi my son has lost his car in gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my son has lost his car in gta: Hi my son redeemed £40 of Xbox vouchers. He used £36 of that to buy a car in gta called a deluxo! He has purchased the car but there is no car in his garage. We have tried everything to find the...
  9. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...
  10. has my son lost his year's worth of cars on horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has my son lost his year's worth of cars on horizon 3: Hi My 10 year old son got forza 3 for his birthday a year ago. Today, when he went to play the game, it came up with 3 options - to go back to the start of time, in the middle, or pickup where...