My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...

Discus and support My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's account is suspended. Why exactly? 8af91748-487d-4210-ae1a-0d6452ae21a2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SeanVD, Sep 21, 2018.

1. SeanVD
    SeanVD Guest

My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...

My son's account is suspended. Why exactly?

:)

SeanVD, Sep 21, 2018
  2. account suspended

my son has been suspended from his xbox account I would like to know the exact reason why . he says he has done nothing wrong gamertag:LeGiiTxPiCKeL thank you

dxYouMadBrosxb, Sep 21, 2018
  3. AngryRh1n0
    AngryRh1n0 Guest
    I would like to know why my sons xbox live account has been suspended. His gamer tag is AngryA1igat0r.

Please inform me why my sons account has been suspended. His gamertag is AngryA1igat0r.

AngryRh1n0, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 21, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about his suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. daddyg979 Win User

account suspention

Thanks. I just want to know if my son actually sent the offencive message, I assume he did if the account has been suspended, or do they take another players word for it!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Why has my son’s account been suspended?

For information about his suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations take time, so the suspension could be for something that took place weeks ago.
  8. bowski477 Win User

My son's account has been suspended... why?

If he is on a child account you will need to log in at enforcement.xbox.com with the parent account to view his ban. From there you can file a case review to appeal the ban. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  9. IcyHorizon89 Win User

My sons communication suspension

My son's communication has been suspended and I would like to know why so I can give him the appropriate consequence. His gamertag is BUDDERDRAGON517. I have been on the enforcement page and I am not able to state my case.
Thema:

1. My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why... - Similar Threads - son has informed

2. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  5. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  6. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  7. I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...: The HDMI cable does have audio. What settings should the Xbox have? b34edbe9-5eef-4c9d-a1c5-8a9849ed131f
  8. My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...: My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 steering wheel to it and it works up until he needs to press A to start Forza 5, but then it won’t respond to start a game. Any idea’s of...
  9. Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.: My son has graduated, going to college and now needs his own Xbox account/membership. I signed up and created our Xbox and Microsoft account using my own MSN email/info years ago. I now have a...
  10. My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...: My son has not accessed his account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or phone number. Is there a way he can gain access to his account? Have tried Microsoft recovery, ,but can't be...