My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

Discus and support My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rachel kirsop, Jan 11, 2024.

1. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks.

:)

rachel kirsop, Jan 11, 2024
  2. KevinWood7 Win User

How to make main account a child account moving forward

Thanks. My son is using my account primarily to play fortnite. If i create a child account for him do you know if there is a way to transfer the skins he’s bought in my account in to this new account do he’s not starting totally over?
  3. borospark Win User

Problem setting up an Xbox Live (free) account for my son...

I also have had the same problem whilst using an ntlworld.com email. My account is set to UK, there is no option to specify the account when trying to set it up for my son.

The only way round it is to set up a family account online then transfer the gamertag.

The issue with doing it this way however means that you then set up a new profile on the xbox, so if he already has game saves he will lose them if he wants to play online

Why cant xbox support see that this is an issue, luckily my son only had a few saves so wasnt that bothered, but if he had been playing a lot I imagine he would have been pretty
    [mod removed] off.
  4. wirey manc Win User

Xbox Family Account Issues

Hi Salty, a question for you - I've recently set up a child account for my son, do you know how to transfer all of the progress/achievements from my account (which he's been using previously) to his new account?
  5. AspieMum-338FF182-07 Win User

Parental Confirmation impossible as it thinks we are different regions so can't set up son's XBox Live account

I managed to set up an account through with the website and that let me do parental confirmation. Now I have a problem that the XBox won't let my son log in to XBox Live with it and he cannot use the email address to create another account and it wouldn't
    let me do parental confirmation if he did. The XBox insists he creates the account through the XBox only but won't let me do parental confirmation so even if he created a new email address it wouldn't help.
  6. Spazpol Win User

My kid is playing as me. How to sort?

I set up my Xbox years ago using my Hotmail account. It’s the username I log into myxbox with or any other xbox stuff.

My son uses the XBOX and he has set himself up with a cool gaming profile, however, he is playing as me. I dont want him playing as me. I want to be the admin, and be able to see what he is doing online, who he is playign with
    etc but because he is technically playing as me i cant really do that.

Can i set up a new profile just for him, and if i do will he lose all his friends and acheivements.?
    So you will need to set up a child account for your son. You can got "https://account.microsoft.com/family/" and add a family member. That will create the live account
    for your son and you will be able to monitor / see what he is doing online as a child account.

He will have to add his friends to this account, and he would lose the achievements that were unlocked on your account.
Thema:

My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

1. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the... - Similar Threads - son has set

2. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  5. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  6. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  7. My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...: Logged out and no access to email account set to e34d4992-3f20-4ba4-8c50-b75f503d82db
  8. Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...: Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it? It says full MWII content is available with the pre-order, so would I be able to...
  9. My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...: My son has suddenly died he set up an account for my grandson for his Xbox now we can’t gain access for my grandson as we don’t know the email or security info please help...
  10. My son has set up his xbox one no problem apart from the fact that he cant use his live to play

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has set up his xbox one no problem apart from the fact that he cant use his live to play: it says that I as his mom need to sign in, I dont have an account my son has used my microsoft account and its added him as a child account. I'm quite happy to change this but as i dont have an...