My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...

Discus and support My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I son is trying to delete his captures on his Xbox X and when he dose this they come back again, he also can upload any captures Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by colin glenn, Apr 24, 2023.

1. colin glenn
    colin glenn Guest

My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...

I son is trying to delete his captures on his Xbox X and when he dose this they come back again, he also can upload any captures

Thanks

:)

colin glenn, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Shella_555 Win User

My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any can someone please help

Hi,
    I'm shella and would be glad to help you out.

Apologies for the issue, please note that there have been several reports regarding the same issue since yesterday but since there hasn't been an official announcement from Microsoft as regards this issue, you can try the following troubleshooting steps.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.
    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

I would be here incase you need more assistance.

Shella
  3. Folgy22 Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Did your sons wheel end up working? My son is having the same issues and is crushed he can’t play. Also, spending $400 on the wheel, were not happy he can’t use it anymore. Hoping there’s been a fix.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Forza horizon 4

You’ve gotta purchase them again. He deleted content you can’t download.
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Can’t upload or delete captures

Hey Owen!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, are you trying to upload or delete captures via Xbox console or via Xbox app?

Also, may I know when was the last time you attempted to upload and delete captures?

Kindly give it 24 hours to have it sync in the Xbox Live server, however, if it doesn't work, please perform a power cycle before deleting them again.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Make sure that you're deleting them from the "Xbox Network"

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Go to Capture & share, and then select Recent captures > Show all.

3. Select On the Xbox network in the first dropdown box.

4. Select the clip you want to delete.

5. Press the A button, and then select Delete.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/....
  6. BigShowoff Win User

Game Pass for PC and EA Play - Not working

Really appreciate the detailed response.

But surely that can’t be the only way?

What is the point of having a child account if the only way they can play ANY EA games is to change their account to an adult one.

I’m also assuming that will remove any ability to monitor usage etc. as well.

I don’t really want to have to delete his Microsoft account, as he’s got loads of stuff saved, as I’ve also shared my O365 with him, which I’m guessing will also be removed?

Most of the details you shared was referring to an Xbox as well, my son only has a PC, so not sure if that also changes anything?

Thanks again anyway, but I’m hoping for a simpler way around this, or he’ll be waiting a year when he turns 13 I assume he could then make use of the Gamepass and EA Play?
Thema:

1. My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any... - Similar Threads - son can’t delete

2. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  3. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8
  4. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...
  5. I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...: Xbox gift card used by accident Added to my Microsoft store balance Want to get money back or let my son use it on his Xbox acct b112880a-7ff5-4919-93f8-a8b37bf177c7
  6. Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?: My son has enough money in his Xbox balance but cannot buy path of titans. Why is this? cc32b54a-364e-4c85-bfee-e4852b2833ec
  7. My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...: My son has suddenly died he set up an account for my grandson for his Xbox now we can’t gain access for my grandson as we don’t know the email or security info please help...
  8. My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email?...: My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email? We know his username, I’m able to log into his epic account associated to the same Xbox account? Help...
  9. My son got a fr.tec formula steering wheel for Christmas but he can’t seem to be able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son got a fr.tec formula steering wheel for Christmas but he can’t seem to be able to...: Fr.tec formula steering wheel. He is unable to connect this to his Xbox one s, we have the right cable for his controller etc. red light is on wheel but nothing else happening with it. Any...
  10. My son can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft . I’ve tried to change the settings on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft . I’ve tried to change the settings on my...: My son can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft. I tried changing the settings on my Microsoft account but it hasn’t worked. Any ideas? 7cb7d155-863d-479a-8c9e-8b3fd22f36e8