my son cant connect to his account

Discus and support my son cant connect to his account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; as some one still it, we try to communicate with microsoft but support is very bad and didn't give him solution. i am trying to have a call with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by eyal shemesh, Mar 8, 2023.

1. eyal shemesh
    eyal shemesh Guest

as some one still it, we try to communicate with microsoft but support is very bad and didn't give him solution. i am trying to have a call with someone who can help me.

can someone tell me how to get help on that issue.

he cant play anymore and his acount was close

microsoft told him that it will be tke care and they will be open again the acount after many question

but already month that is over and no solution

thanks

eyal

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

eyal shemesh, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Eyal, when it says your child can't get into the account, it's because it's been blocked, terminated, or had some sort of suspension or ban?
  3. ErnestKent Win User

unable to download my account

Me and my son can't log on either. My son deleted his account and now cant get it back.
  4. Evil 1eprechaun Win User

account gone

oh and by the way my son cant remember his email or password..for his xbox live account
  5. cjg76 Win User

child account on xbox live

I'm having the same problem it wont let my son acess his account. But I cant change any details for his account either letalone donate anything. Not good at all.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Logging my son into his account

Hey QueenAthena

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that your son is experiencing difficulties with being able to sign into their account.

I would recommend
    removing the account
    first, and then performing a
    power cycle
    on the console.

Once this is done, you should be able to add your account back to your Xbox once more, and it should allow you to sign into your account once more, if you have already followed any steps provided for you when you began experiencing this issue.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
Thema:

1. my son cant connect to his account - Similar Threads - son cant connect

2. Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?: My son is part of my family on XBox. He has a 2k account and his birthday is older than 18. I also have went on Microsoft and removed the restrictions but it still says he does not meet the...
  3. Sons xbox account cant link to epic games account because account (mine) already is an epic...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sons xbox account cant link to epic games account because account (mine) already is an epic...: Maybe some lovely smart people can help me wrap my brain around this. It doesn't seem like it should be so confusing and hard to do but it is. I have been in contact with epic games support for...
  4. Cant find my sons xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant find my sons xbox account.: So my sons Xbox one s was stuck on the green screen. Googled it and advised to enter the trouble shooting menu and reset it with keeping download games. When I tried to sign back in I couldn't...
  5. Cant play civilization 6 without game crashing. This is something new. Son having same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play civilization 6 without game crashing. This is something new. Son having same...: Civilization 6 game has been crashing after playing about 20 turns. If you reload game might get 10 turns before crashing. Son having same issue on his xbox. This is new. We have been playing game...
  6. Cant play games on my xbox one when my son is playing on his separate xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play games on my xbox one when my son is playing on his separate xbox one: I have an xbox one in the living room which has live and Game Pass on it. At xmas we bought my son an xbox one and put it in his room. I logged into it so he has live and Game Pass so can...
  7. My son cant play a game without signing in as me first

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son cant play a game without signing in as me first: Ive had a look but cant find an answer. I gave my son and xbox 1 (set to child profile) and I also have an xbox 1. Ive downloaded games onto his xbox and they all seem to work fine, except for 1...
  8. Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC: Can't save on Ryse son of Rome via PC. I believe I have to34 sign into Microsoft to store the data since they are holding the data? Can someone help give me direction to save with this video...
  9. Son made my account i cant chance birthday

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son made my account i cant chance birthday: Along time i ask my son if he could make my microsoft account and he put his birthday on my account and i didnt cause any trouble but i bought him xbox one s and he ask me if he a wanted to play...
  10. My son is trying to connect to 2k sever butbit krrp saying cant connect to online severs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is trying to connect to 2k sever butbit krrp saying cant connect to online severs: my son is trying to connect to Xbox playing game NBA 2k17 it keep saying can't connect to online server what are we to do internet company say it's a Xbox thing you guys say it's a connection...