My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a...

Discus and support My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; His game isn't downloading it keeps saying check back in a bit 213f9161-9836-4bb5-bdb0-d5e5c018331e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connie Goffney, May 28, 2023.

1. My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a...

His game isn't downloading it keeps saying check back in a bit

:)

Connie Goffney, May 28, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a bit. We are having trouble getting your stuff right now.

Hey Connie!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which platform device are you using to download the game, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Forgotten game ownership

Make sure you're checking your download history and not the marketplace. Overtime the marketplace can go back to showing you the price instead of showing that it's already been purchased.

If it doesn't show up in your download history, and you're 100% sure you bought it with that account, you would need to contact support directly.
  4. Ketua Win User

Flaw in the downloading content with a season pass vs downloading content without a season pass

Relic you are missing an important point: It doesn't matter what the marketplace says, what matters is if the GAME says you have the content. The marketplace will say you didn't buy it because... You didnt. You bought a season pass, not individual contents.
    If you want to know 100% if something is downloaded, check your system memory, regardless of where you bought/dled the content it will show there.
  5. King Cash Clown Win User

Charged twice for pre-order

It doesn't show that I bought the game twice but when I check my bank statement it shows that Microsoft charged me twice.
  6. FierceDig9 Win User

Help with new game

I bought my son the new need for sped rivals game and the 360 is saying it needs to download some content but the 360 is not allowing me to download saying it needs to download on the hard drive, but that's what im trying to use.... any suggestions would
    be nice. if I cant get this issue resolved I will be taking the 360 to game stop and trading it in and get my son a ps3, ive had to MANY issues with my son and this 360. hes on his 3rd one...
Thema:

My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a...

1. My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a... - Similar Threads - son bought game

2. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  3. My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game: Son bought fifa23 on his Xbox was wondering if I could use same game on my Xbox in same house 62b3abea-d8e1-4030-b72f-7df6d28d1353
  4. I’ve bought a game for my son but on my email/account - how do I transfer??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought a game for my son but on my email/account - how do I transfer??: I’m new to all of this so sorry for sounding like an absolute dimwit At Xmas I bought a game from amazon. It came with a code which I easily added into Xbox to redeem However, just bought a code...
  5. I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC.: I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC. He is a family member and so configured. What can we do to make forza 5 work for him....
  6. Son bought a game and it isn’t being refunded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son bought a game and it isn’t being refunded.: My 8 year old son had bought the game Gang beasts without my or my fiancé’s permission. He said that he had bought it on accident however, I do not believe him. A few days ago. I walked into the...
  7. My son bought game didn't receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought game didn't receive it: i bought my son a game card and he loaded it on to his Xbox then purchased the game harry potter 5-7yrs it coated him twenty dollars ! He is pretty dissapointed boy ! We have never had this...
  8. help! I bought a game from microsoft store using my account but my son can't see it in his ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help! I bought a game from microsoft store using my account but my son can't see it in his ...: Trying to work out if it's a Microsoft problem or my problem! My son has an xbox one, I have a laptop; he finds the game he wants (on his phone) on the Microsoft Store website - I go to buy and it...
  9. bought game for my son with my account, how to transfert coins etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought game for my son with my account, how to transfert coins etc: For the holidays, I've bought the game, NBA 2K17 Kobe Bryant Legend Edition Gold, for my son with my Xbox account. After installing the game, the coins and all extra's that come with the Legend...
  10. My son bought the wrong game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son bought the wrong game: my son bought the wrong game...can we exchange it? d32e61bd-5c80-4e01-87c8-ae922614cfbd