My son and I have two separate accounts, but it wont let us play at the same time. I get...

Discus and support My son and I have two separate accounts, but it wont let us play at the same time. I get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son and I have two different accounts but it wont let us play at the same time. We do not have the same account, we do not share a game pass, we pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BJ Mack, Jan 9, 2023.

1. BJ Mack
    BJ Mack Guest

My son and I have two separate accounts, but it wont let us play at the same time. I get...

My son and I have two different accounts but it wont let us play at the same time. We do not have the same account, we do not share a game pass, we pay separately for both passes but we still aren't able to play at the same time.

:)

BJ Mack, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

My son and I have two separate accounts, but it wont let us play at the same time. I get charged for both game passes monthly.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox problem.

If I may ask, what happens when you try to play at the same time?

Is this on the same console or separate consoles? What error are you getting? Thanks!
  3. tonyri Win User

2 XBOX One Consoles, 3 accounts, 1 XBOX Live account - How do you make this work?

I only have 2 XBOX One consoles. The XBOX Live account is associated with my account which I use for parental controls on my two sons accounts. They each use their own separate account to play on their own XBOX One console.

- 2 XBOX One consoles

- my admin account with XBOX Live subscription

- my two sons have their own accounts they use to play on each of their XBOX One Consoles.
  4. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Live Gold with Xbox One and Xbox 360

Actually, you can be signed into the 360 and the One at the same time. You can't be signed into 2 360s or 2 Ones at the same time. But it would still be recommended that you get a separate subscription for your son's account as it is against the code of
    conduct to let anyone else use your account.
  5. Zenosos Win User

Game Pass Ultimate PC e Console simultâneo.

Realistically this wouldn’t work, it only works if both of you are sharing on xbox using the home xbox feature and having both accounts on the same xbox. If you plan on playing at same time across two seperate devices it wont work with two seperate accounts.
    As mentioned it is advised not to use the same account shared to play at the same time
  6. Justin80 Win User

How to play on 2 consoles

Thank you for the reply.

Neither console would ever let me play an installed game without the disc regardless of it's the home one. Always says insert disc to read the license.

I just want to play two separate games at the same time. I'll try a child account and hope that allows us to use both consoles at the same time.

So it looks like I need to create an email to add someone? How is that different than just making a separate account? They're children which means they don't have phones or email.
Thema:

1. My son and I have two separate accounts, but it wont let us play at the same time. I get... - Similar Threads - son separate accounts

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  6. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  7. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  8. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  9. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  10. My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....: My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both. Why can't my son play certain games. They say uninstallable to Join Ultimate...