my Solitaire & casual games does not start anymore.

Discus and support my Solitaire & casual games does not start anymore. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my Solitaire & casual games does not start anymore. If i reload from Store, does it keep my RESULTS NUMBERS FROM BEFORE THE CRASH? I'M A PAYING USER... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enrique Zueco Ruiz, Mar 20, 2023.

1. my Solitaire & casual games does not start anymore.

my Solitaire & casual games does not start anymore. If i reload from Store, does it keep my RESULTS NUMBERS FROM BEFORE THE CRASH?

I'M A PAYING USER AND I PUT HUNDREDS OF HOURS TILL NOW, I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THE RESULTS.

BEST RGDS ENRIQUE

:)

Enrique Zueco Ruiz, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Enrique Zueco Ruiz,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Enrique Zueco Ruiz,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you wanted to know if you can still recover game before the game crashes.

Kindly check it here, What is GamerScore? – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. TYgirl777 Win User

Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

I looked at the linked solution, and it appears to be geared to Windows 10. I have Windows 11 Version 22H2, and I can't seem to find either the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter or a "Repair" option when I right-click Solitaire & Casual Games in the list of All Apps. Is there a Windows 11-specific method for troubleshooting this "crash when launching" issue with Solitaire & Casual Games?

I did subsequently find the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, which had me first restore User Account Control, then Repair, then Reset Solitaire & Casual Games. I attempted to launch Solitaire & Casual Games after each step, and still had the crash issue.

I finally right-clicked on Solitaire & Casual Games in the Start Menu list of "All Apps," clicked App Settings, and then scrolled down (something I hadn't previously noticed was possible) to where I could click "Repair". After Repair, I left-clicked Solitaire & Casual Games in "All Apps," and it finally launched! I then had to click on the top right-hand corner of the app window to log in, and my previous progress was restored. Good to go now!
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Easy tri-peaks challange unsolvable

Hello AnnGissel,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any issues or questions about Microsoft Solitaire. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Mary32Johnston Win User

Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading

I had the same problem and was convinced it was due to an MS upgrade in windows store. I've just this minute gone into Windows store and found an upgrade to MS Solitaire & Casual games. Upgraded and MS Solitaire & Casual Games now working !!!!!
Thema:

1. my Solitaire & casual games does not start anymore. - Similar Threads - Solitaire casual games

2. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  3. solitaire and casual games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire and casual games problem: Can someone explain why my son can no longer open his microsoft solitaire and casual games . I don`t know how to fix it for him to play . abb7d0fc-bc2d-406b-89b5-4b91d88b94ca
  4. Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading: Since today I get a pop-up when opening the app to either accept or decline and continue terms of service. No matter which option is selected the game will get stuck on the loading screen. The...
  5. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  6. self-censor/block ads for games on Solitaire &Casual games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    self-censor/block ads for games on Solitaire &Casual games: Is there any way I can self-censor/block ads for some games or is it an all or nothing proposition? I understand the need for ads and I don't want to pay to remove them, but there are some I just...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading: Hi I have paid two days ago £12.49 to upgrade to the premium service. The game was working fine yesterday but today I can’t get past the loading screen. I have followed the advice on Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!): Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC 4dcb0bd5-3ae5-457e-8c3e-3c891a28cc31
  9. Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more: I have a problem. I accepted an update from Solitaire collection and it has done nothing since except for the cards spinning around all the time. I have tried everything from clearing cache,...
  10. suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription: cannot load m/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years as premium subscriber 19f666b3-f25a-4fba-a417-19341ca12945