My SIXTH "Elite" controller broke this evening
Discus and support My SIXTH "Elite" controller broke this evening in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Overwatch and my character (Bastion) kept healing himself, even when I wasn't pressing the button to do that (the left trigger). The left... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SigmaTheDJ, Apr 8, 2018.
Thema:
My SIXTH "Elite" controller broke this evening
Loading...
-
My SIXTH "Elite" controller broke this evening - Similar Threads - SIXTH Elite controller
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?
in XboX Insiders1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?: First Elite Controller (MODEL 1698) Its shape&size was LEGENDARY. Yes, im complaining of ELITE SERIES-2. its not bad, but ELITE-1 had LEGENDARY HAND-HOLD feeling. no other controller could... -
Elite controller please help!!!!!!
in XboX InsidersElite controller please help!!!!!!: Hi guys my elite controller view button is not registering at all I habe tried all the fixes microsoft and xbix website says but it still wouldnt work I have had is controller for like 3 months... -
Elite series 2 fails after 2 years, fusion pro 2 still strong after 4
in XboX InsidersElite series 2 fails after 2 years, fusion pro 2 still strong after 4: I feel like I paid $200 for a trial on the Xbox elite series 2 controller. Fusion pro 2 still works but I’d still like a new one. Has this ever happened to you? submitted by /u/rabidUwU [link]... -
Microsoft need renew Xbox elite controller
in XBoX on ConsolesMicrosoft need renew Xbox elite controller: Hi I have two Xbox elite 2 controller This controller is of relatively lower quality than regular models. After long-term use, it sometimes breaks down in strange ways, the handle becomes brittle,... -
Xbox elite controller (still) wont turn on
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox elite controller (still) wont turn on: Why do we have to become controller technicians, combing the internet for threads and videos on how to basically rebuild the controller? The controller has issues, mine stopped working 22 days... -
Is the elite controller worth it
in XBoX on ConsolesIs the elite controller worth it: I'm a casual player who mostly plays Forza horizon 4 and call of duty infinite warefare and black ops 3 will the elite or elite v2 massively improve my game a528c934-e0c5-42a6-8ec2-3ba4d90bbe90 -
Can you grant a sixth game share?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan you grant a sixth game share?: My friend and I have been game sharing for two years and he accidentally used his last game share for our other friend not realizing it would get rid of his games for me. Is there a way you guys... -
Ultimate pass code was not accepted for sixth plan Spotfiy 6 month for free plan.
in XBoX Games and AppsUltimate pass code was not accepted for sixth plan Spotfiy 6 month for free plan.: I was given this code for ULTIMATE GAME PASS for Spotify E_A games code did not work. 85af118e-18d1-4f2f-82b8-1da719520cce