My sibling used all my Xbox home switches on accident
Discus and support My sibling used all my Xbox home switches on accident in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have two xboxes and i had then both set as a gone xbox for my account but my little sister was trying to get her account set as a home xbox on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rhop1, Jun 11, 2019.
Thema:
My sibling used all my Xbox home switches on accident
Loading...
-
My sibling used all my Xbox home switches on accident - Similar Threads - sibling used home
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?: I had an Xbox One since 2015 and I recently got an Xbox Series S for my dorm room, and I've been playing on my account from both consoles. Recently, my sister started her own Microsoft (Xbox)... -
when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also
in XBoX Accessibilitywhen I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288 -
How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account
in XBoX AccessibilityHow come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account: How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account 92f0330e-b7a6-4a18-af2b-9f4d8f55eeb0 -
My little sibling changed my gamertag without my permission. I want my old gamertag back...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy little sibling changed my gamertag without my permission. I want my old gamertag back...: My old gamertag meant a lot to me and my sibling changed it without my permission. My old gamertag was 15 characters long and I don't have any money. Is there any possible way to fix this? I want... -
How do I talk to my sibling across PC?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow do I talk to my sibling across PC?: Recently, one of my siblings got a PC, and since I do too, I thought we could talk to each other through xbox. Before we had PCs, we would play on our xbox (both signed in on the same one). Now we... -
I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...: I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play multiplayer or campaign. a1403389-5fa7-4182-9180-3f7a5fcc8385