My shucker boxes disappeared give me my **** back

Discus and support My shucker boxes disappeared give me my **** back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Give me back my **** in minecraft I have spend hours on there so give me back my full netherite armour and full netherite tools that are fully... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smith Family1, Jan 31, 2023.

1. My shucker boxes disappeared give me my **** back

Give me back my **** in minecraft I have spend hours on there so give me back my full netherite armour and full netherite tools that are fully enchanted and my extras and my enderpearls along side with 2 full shilled boxes of stone

:)

Smith Family1, Jan 31, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Give me back my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For purchasing issues you should contact xbox support billing section:

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. DeftByrdMan 50 Win User

Xbox one Won't Turn back on

Unplugging everything did not work. The box is still not coming on. Calling support gives you one of three suggested avenues of resolution:

1. Let them put a $550 hold on your credit card & they'll send you a new box & you send the old one in when the new one arrives.

"Yeah right."

2. Take the box back to where I purchased it, and IF they have any boxes in stock, and IF their store policy permits, they'll give me another.

"Crawl on the floor & disconnect everything, pack it up, and hope they have another to give me. I won't hold my breath."

3. Send back the box. Wait two weeks for my repaired or brand new box arrives.

"I'm remembering it's December. Between bad weather & the influx of holiday mail, I'll be lucky to get a new box by MLK Day."

So much for my attempt to handle this without anger & immaturity.

Soapbox dismounted.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

give me my refund

as with any subscription service, it clearly states this will activate auto renew, you can cancel any time before renewal, simply demanding your money back does not work.
  5. theBostonFallen Win User

I'm having the same problem I had from last update - Bing and Social Tabs disappeared!

Ok, so now I notice that my Bing tab is back and functional. Now my problem is my Social tab disappears. Every time I turn my Xbox on, the Social tab will be there, but a black transparent rectangular box will only show up there with a white loading ring.
    After a couple of minutes passes by, the entire tab disappears.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Give me my gold account back

Hi Arnxx,

As all of the relevant information has been provided by our Xbox Ambassador's regarding what happens when joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and the repercussions of canceling the subscription too soon, we will be locking this thread since only Xbox Customer
    Support can attempt to correct this situation.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

Everything is also listed on the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    found on the same page that you purchase the subscription. If you have any other questions please create a new thread.

Thank you for understanding!
Thema:

My shucker boxes disappeared give me my **** back

1. My shucker boxes disappeared give me my **** back - Similar Threads - shucker boxes disappeared

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  4. x box x shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box x shutting off: Hi, I have a sine wave power converter 110V , 400w in my truck....I plug in the monitor and the X box series X. I use my iphone hot spot to get on my game. Everything works in the menus,...
  5. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  6. Console or power box issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console or power box issue?: I’m having trouble with my original Xbox one. I don’t know if it’s the power box the console itself. I have an after market power box because the original stopped working. Anyway, I plug the power...
  7. i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...: hi, i have an x box one s, and when powered off is making a faint but audible electrical ticking noise. i have checked it is in energy saving mode but is still making the noise. the noise goes...
  8. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  9. Can't get a response from x-box

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a response from x-box: I sent a custom controller back to xbox they gave me a label to sent it back this was over 3 weeks ago not heard a thing from them I don't even know if they received it I have emailed about 10...
  10. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373