My setting keeps taking me the app store install the settings on xbox one

Discus and support My setting keeps taking me the app store install the settings on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It doesn’t let me play no games it doesn’t let go to my settings at all 8778f524-08d2-4f5c-b758-d1e9662e3695 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Asael Navarro, Mar 31, 2023.

1. My setting keeps taking me the app store install the settings on xbox one

It doesn’t let me play no games it doesn’t let go to my settings at all

:)

Asael Navarro, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Please follow the official guide from Microsoft to do a Factory reset

How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If you have any trouble following any steps or the issue persists let me know!
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. Asael Navarro Win User

It still didn’t let me and it keeps taking me the store do you know how to factory reset without going to the setting
  5. yusuf_s Win User

Xbox One, Dolby Atmos - 3 months since it worked correctly

My Atmos setting, keeps getting reset. I have to go back into settings and reenable it. I used to be in the Insider program, and left it just to stop this happening. Frustratingly, it hasn’t. Today, it has me in a loop. Go to settings, try to enable it,
    it says i need to download the app, app is already installed, open app, go to home theater settings, it takes me back to Xbox settings, and the whole process keeps repeating.
  6. neuromastic Win User

Xbox One, Dolby Atmos - 3 months since it worked correctly

My Atmos setting, keeps getting reset. I have to go back into settings and reenable it. I used to be in the Insider program, and left it just to stop this happening. Frustratingly, it hasn’t. Today, it has me in a loop. Go to settings, try to enable
    it, it says i need to download the app, app is already installed, open app, go to home theater settings, it takes me back to Xbox settings, and the whole process keeps repeating.
    The exact same thing is happening to me. It's a Settings/Atmos/Settings infinite loop.
Thema:

1. My setting keeps taking me the app store install the settings on xbox one - Similar Threads - setting keeps taking

2. Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...: Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and Xbox won’t play sounds how do I fix this 77d1367c-ecd8-43cd-8997-7655e0b22aa9
  3. My level keeps getting set back to 21 in Bo2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My level keeps getting set back to 21 in Bo2: I leveled up to 24 the other day and I logged on today and it was set back to 21. Why is this happening? b98aded7-e868-4e0a-aca2-bfcbe80859c1
  4. Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?: If you want the best in sound that it's usually best to have the headphone app be whatever headphone app corresponds to the audio code language of the Blu-ray disc or Web movie or game you're...
  5. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  6. I keep getting the user generated content is unavailable message, but all settings are open...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the user generated content is unavailable message, but all settings are open...: I keep getting the user content is restricted message while trying to play need for speed heat, but my settings arent restricted in anyway. I dont understand, ive tried restarted game an xbox but...
  7. My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...: I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re connect, the controller in the past 2 days has...
  8. Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.: So I downloaded the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store and when I wanted to log in with Microsoft there it would ask me for a windows hello pin that I never set up. The account i wanted...
  9. Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the...: My account has been compromised for at least 5 years. There is an Xbox subscription but I never owned an Xbox. I tried customer support to report this breach (yes, my email address appears in many...
  10. i bought bo2 season pass but it keeps telling me i need premium access i changed my setting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought bo2 season pass but it keeps telling me i need premium access i changed my setting...: i bought bo2 season pass but it keeps telling me i need premium access i changed my setting on new gen like it said but nothing happened i need help please 8c1b538c-2291-468a-a1a8-e2ffa76db24d