my serviced controller says shipped, but never got it.

Discus and support my serviced controller says shipped, but never got it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had to send in my series 2 elite controller for service, and I have yet to get it back. the shipping label came with everything on it, and for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ghost 霊, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Ghost 霊
    Ghost 霊 Guest

I've had to send in my series 2 elite controller for service, and I have yet to get it back. the shipping label came with everything on it, and for some reason, one of the team members still requested my address. I have the receipt here at my desk, but I don't know what that means in any terms with them. please help, I don't want to throw away 200 bux like that.

:)

Ghost 霊, Jan 10, 2023
  2. NoPhunIntended Win User

Xbox One S Stock Controller Warranty

ok so I got my xbox for Christmas so my controller warranty will expire on March 25, and since that is my only one, I will wait to buy a new controller and then ship the old one for a replacement. As far as the packing instructions go, it didn't say anything
    about a shipping label, just to write the service request number (which I have) and ship it to microsoft. I hope these instructions are correct.
  3. eryoung Win User

Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow Nov. 7

My order status changed to Shipped today bu the tracking number isn't working yet, I assume it hasn't been picked up by FedEx yet. Hope it sill be here soon. Been pretty frustrating.
    So mine shipped today (ordered through the Microsoft store) Never got a email but logged into the store and it says it was shipped today with FedEx and clicked on tracking and says it will be delivered this Friday!! Never got any email about it though? I find
    that strange.
  4. Skeeter Quill Win User

Europe Service Centre - postage cost

I had to ship a controller from the UK to the Czech service centre and it cost me a little over a fiver. Granted I just posted it 2nd class to Europe but it still got there within about 5 days and I got my replacement controller in about 20 days.
  5. TJuice1986 Win User

Still not shipping label from repair ticket

I started a service order request! It says I should send my item in within 30 days, but I never received the shipping label I should have received to send my device in.
  6. The Mutation360 Win User

Microsoft Store purchase fail

My order history has it. It says the controller shipped and console has shipped but the warranty says payment failed.
Thema:

1. my serviced controller says shipped, but never got it. - Similar Threads - serviced controller says

2. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  3. Service order for controller has dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order for controller has dissapeared: So recently I noticed that my controller had massive stickdrift, only recently bought it ( like 5 months ago ) Luckily I could file a service order, receive a transport label and send the...
  4. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  5. Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.: Hi, I got an XBOX Controller that is under warranty and suddenly its LB button stop responding , I am trying to start the "Get service for your device" procedure under All devices->Xbox using...
  6. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  7. Cloud service not detecting controller at all so so

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud service not detecting controller at all so so: So neither my razor mobile gaming controller or my PlayStation 5 controller is detected by the Xbox app. I've tried updating both the accessories app and the Xbox app and didn't help. I did get...
  8. Changes to controller response for online communication and streaming services.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to controller response for online communication and streaming services.: Hello, upon watching YouTube and other video streaming apps, an idea popped in to my head. So, I’m sure many Xbox users turn off their controller whilst watching videos, episodes or movies. I’m...
  9. Warranty Service Repair made my controller worse!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Service Repair made my controller worse!!: Hello, I received an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for this past Christmas(2022) and about 3 months ago I started to have issues with the right bumper only working about half the time. Since my...
  10. Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.: I sent a controller (in warranty even) to the service center for repair. They sent back some kind of USB stick. I called and escalated the issue. I have been told on five separate occasions now...