my seris X died randomly after getting it in August

Discus and support my seris X died randomly after getting it in August in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox was on my games and app and shut off randomly. I thought maybe it was cause it was afk for awhile. It popped and started smoking from the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrSOAP364, Jan 13, 2022.

1. /u/MrSOAP364
    /u/MrSOAP364 Guest

My xbox was on my games and app and shut off randomly. I thought maybe it was cause it was afk for awhile. It popped and started smoking from the vents. Tomorrow I'm calling microsoft about a replacement

submitted by /u/MrSOAP364
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrSOAP364, Jan 13, 2022
  2. TheReal PerHapZ Win User

Rare Error Code when starting a game

I'm also getting this error, this is the first time I've actually looked it up tho.. It seems to have started after getting my new Series X.. My One X would give me other errors when attempting to start games.. The game I am currently experiencing the problem on is Battle Ages.. But it appears randomly and this is probably just one of the many games that it appears on..
  3. syproject Win User

Xbox Series X keeps shutting off

Did you get a resolution ? I've just received a brand new xbox series x back, date on the back is 4th June 2021. (last xbox series x died)

Every game I load results in xbox restarting or crash to the dashboard
  4. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Halo great

After getting Halo 4 and sitting on my shelf for so long(I just gave it to my sister), I think whatever interest has died in the series.
  5. MF335 Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Hey! Any luck with a fix to this yet? My discord does the same thing with my Series X. Problems just randomly started popping up
  6. Daniel Lueke Win User

I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

Same here! Xbox Series X, random frozen screen, Xbox still alive but game itself is gone. Restart of game needed.

Happens mostly right after I died and this zooming in scene is starting.
Thema:

1. my seris X died randomly after getting it in August - Similar Threads - seris died randomly

2. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  5. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  6. Can I fix this? Or is my Xbox series x dying?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I fix this? Or is my Xbox series x dying?: [img] I'm getting a graphical bug of sorts on my series x, on the home panel and in all games. Is there something I can do something to fix it? Or will I need to replace it?...
  7. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...: My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone...
  8. Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on...: Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on standby mode. The console is just over a year old. e7d1ed31-907b-4596-ab46-2dbe11fd2179
  9. All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller): I was in the middle of playing Starfield when the game stopped and said the controller was disconnected. I look down and sure enough, it's turned itself off. I replaced the batteries, thinking...
  10. My Xbox Series S controller keeps dying randomly. (I am using it on my pc trhough a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller keeps dying randomly. (I am using it on my pc trhough a...: So I had this controller for almost 2 years. After about 10 months of using it, I got it sent to Germany to get it fixed after the USB C port was not working at all. Warranty got it fixed and sent...