My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?
Discus and support My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, literally last week both applications worked for me (Netflix and Apple TV), but now when I try to start these applications, my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tlakktok, Nov 22, 2020.
Thema:
My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?
Loading...
-
My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ? - Similar Threads - Series reboots endlessly
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Playing on Xbox series x causes TV to reboot after 15-20 minutes of gameplay
in XBoX Games and AppsPlaying on Xbox series x causes TV to reboot after 15-20 minutes of gameplay: So I got the Xbox series X this week and am using it with a pioneer 4k Xumo tv. Playing in 4k since 1440P didn't appear as an option on the console settings. Was playing fortnight and about 20... -
Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...
in XBoX on WindowsSeveral of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...: Several of my friends and my own lot of XBox Series X's, keeps randomly rebooting after the last system update on 9/6/2023. Is there any news if Microsoft is going to roll back this release or... -
Series X unable to connect to Network (Ethernet) after low power sleep until rebooted
in XBoX on ConsolesSeries X unable to connect to Network (Ethernet) after low power sleep until rebooted: Found an issue affecting Xbox Series X network connectivity on startup from power save mode (.5v). Unable to detect Ethernet network interface until reboot. This issue occurs when a Western... -
My xbox series x is keep rebooting
in XboX InsidersMy xbox series x is keep rebooting: Xbox series x keep rebooting submitted by /u/Status_Explorer5 [link] [comments] -
Controller stops responding during remote play. Have to reboot the Series X to get it to...
in XBoX on ConsolesController stops responding during remote play. Have to reboot the Series X to get it to...: Configuration: Xbox controller connected to PC with USB-C cable (have tested with bluetooth with the same results) PC Hard wired to network switch 1gig connection from switch to XBox Series X...