My series x only give signal to my monitor but to my TV's it doesn't.

Discus and support My series x only give signal to my monitor but to my TV's it doesn't. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't understand why my Xbox is only giving signal to my monitor but it doesn't give signal to my TV's. This started yesterday i bring my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leonelk, Mar 26, 2023.

1. leonelk
    leonelk Guest

I don't understand why my Xbox is only giving signal to my monitor but it doesn't give signal to my TV's. This started yesterday i bring my Xbox downstairs and it doesn't give signal to my TV's at all. i even bring my monitor to see and it works perfectly. I've check the HDMI port on my console and my TV's and they are working perfectly, i even connected my other console to check and it works perfectly, someone can help me with this?

:)

leonelk, Mar 26, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

reduce the resolution to the lowest possible, take the tv, and go changing the resolution there, as soon as it doesn't give an image, cancel it with the B button and try another one.
  3. TheGodMex Win User

Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV

As I do on TV, I do it on the monitor only with an HDMI cable and I tried on 2 monitors, but it doesn't give me a signal, it only works when I connect it to the TV
  4. Qik3 Win User

the strangest hdmi problem I have ever seen.

The AV port then hdmi I tried. Nothing.

You want the model of the monitor that can get the signal or the TV that doesn't get the signal? the TV I believe is TH-50PZ85U but I'm not sure what model number my friends monitor is. I only know it's an asus
  5. Jesse E' Win User

XBOX X-No Sound

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The Series X is a next gen console and it doesn't work well with older TVs/Monitors. Issues like no video signal and no sound usually pop up when using older displays. I'm not sure if this is a known issue but it is something I know from experience.
  6. JetShark19 Win User

Xbox One X - No HDMI Signal

Ive had the same problems with my Xbox Series X, try restarting your tv or monitor.
Thema:

1. My series x only give signal to my monitor but to my TV's it doesn't. - Similar Threads - series signal monitor

2. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  3. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  4. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  5. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  6. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.: I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off. 8f082a15-f652-4ae6-a995-8e76ee9a4438
  7. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  8. XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off: Encountering an issue where I cant seem to get an HDMI signal no matter what I try. The console will only stay on about a minute or so before powering off. Console is located in well ventilated...
  9. Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...: So I connected my Xbox Series X to a samsung TV and it worked fine but then I disconnected it and then connected it back now with a no signal/unknown device showing that the xbox is detected on...
  10. Series X signal loss on game/app launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X signal loss on game/app launch: This issue just randomly started happening in the last few weeks. When i turn on the xbox it boots up fine, however when i launch any app or game in 9/10 instances i will get the game launcher...