My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...

Discus and support My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is incredibly frustrating. Every time I loaded up Destiny 2 today, I would disconnect from xbox live. When I'm just at the dashboard,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaaxzR TP v3, Nov 26, 2020.

  1. MaaxzR TP v3
    MaaxzR TP v3 Guest

    My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...


    This is incredibly frustrating. Every time I loaded up Destiny 2 today, I would disconnect from xbox live. When I'm just at the dashboard, disconnected. Playing any game, I go offline.

    I've tried power cycling, resetting MAC addresses, resetting the console, removing my profile, going through the network setup, changing WPA - and I'm not even using 5gz.

    Any ETA for a fix? I would like to play ~anything~ online without disconnecting on my brand new console.

    :)
     
    MaaxzR TP v3, Nov 26, 2020
    #1
  2. BRIANbonis Win User

    My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour without it disconnecting

    Yea I have the same problem. I'm hard wired to. My guess is the ethernet port
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    xbox one x

    Because its been replaced with the Series X. Maintaining prduction lines is very expensive, so they stop making them when they have a successor. Just save a little longer for a Series X
  4. Xbox player 2023 Win User

    Xbox will not upload to One Drive.

    -My internet connection is fine

    -The files I'm attempting to upload are less than 50mb

    -I cannot find anything in OneDrive settings relating to Xbox

    -Xbox is up to date. Xbox Series X does not have a OneDrive app

    -The Xbox will not upload images or videos.
  5. Nate T999 Win User

    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

    I’m having the same issue. I got a series X about 2 weeks ago and it won’t stay connected to WiFi. It usually will only hold connection for a few minutes, anywhere from 2-20 maybe? A couple times it has maintained connection for multiple hours though that is very rare. It sits next to my Xbox One X and a few feet from my PS5, all of which connect to the same WiFi network without issue. Due to location of the router, a hardwire connection isn’t possible.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

    Game install time

    It's still a shame it's so much longer than my PS4. I believe this will be remedied with Series X.
Thema:

My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...

Loading...
  1. My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour... - Similar Threads - Series literally cannot

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  10. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]