My series x has refused to recognise 2 seagate storage expansioncards

Discus and support My series x has refused to recognise 2 seagate storage expansioncards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the expansion card from Microsoft and plugged it in but my series x wouldn't recognise it iwent through all the steps recommended to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stephenhumphrey, Jul 4, 2021.

  1. My series x has refused to recognise 2 seagate storage expansioncards


    I got the expansion card from Microsoft and plugged it in but my series x wouldn't recognise it iwent through all the steps recommended to get it recognised but nothing

    I returned It and as soon as I was credited back I ordered a second card and again it won't recognise the card

    I'm series x at fault or am I just unlucky and keep getting bad cards ?

    :)
     
    stephenhumphrey, Jul 4, 2021
    #1
  2. stephenhumphrey Win User

    My series x has refused to recognise 2 seagate storage expansioncards

    Still not working I'm about ready to give up and accept I wasted £200+
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

    My series x has refused to recognise 2 seagate storage expansioncards

    In case you are still facing the same issue, you will need to contact the online support for further assistance regarding this. Access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat agent or request a callback. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  4. stephenhumphrey Win User

    My series x has refused to recognise 2 seagate storage expansioncards

    That I have done several times with both cards but still refuses to recognise the memory card

    The link you suggested was for game failure to install or corruption as I can not get my series x to recognise the storage card then there is no way to install a game on it
  5. Default_570 Win User

    My series x has refused to recognise 2 seagate storage expansioncards

  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Why can I not launch my Xbox one games from my external hard drive, even after upgrading them from within the internal hard drive for the series s/x enhanced editions?

    It has been stated since before the Series consoles launched, that Series X/S optimized games need to be played off of the internal storage or the Seagate expansion card. That is the only way.
Thema:

My series x has refused to recognise 2 seagate storage expansioncards

Loading...
  1. My series x has refused to recognise 2 seagate storage expansioncards - Similar Threads - series has refused

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. on my xbox series x Xbox console Store reviews are basically gone/“No one has rated…”...

    in XboX Insiders
    on my xbox series x Xbox console Store reviews are basically gone/“No one has rated…”...: For the last ~5 weeks, user reviews on the Xbox console Store UI are NOT loading for me across basically everything I’ve tested. On the console Store, the Reviews tab either shows: “No one has...
  4. If I have an Xbox one and my friend has an Xbox series x are we able to play NBA 2k25 together?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have an Xbox one and my friend has an Xbox series x are we able to play NBA 2k25 together?: If I have an Xbox one and my friend has an Xbox series x are we able to play NBA 2k25 together? 8a833af9-57ae-4a79-89cf-9900cf692c74
  5. I loaded onto my Minecraft on xbox series s and my survival world has disappeared i tried...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I loaded onto my Minecraft on xbox series s and my survival world has disappeared i tried...: Ive had the world for a few months and its only just disappeared my minecraft hasnt done anything like that before what should i do b62c569c-38ef-420d-9b3e-a70b96e68154
  6. I need to speak to someone at microsoft. My sons xbox series s account has disappeared.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to someone at microsoft. My sons xbox series s account has disappeared.: I need to speak to someone at microsoft. My sons xbox series s account has disappeared. I can access it on my phone but it just won't add back on his console. I have followed all the online...
  7. Has anyone had this problem with three series x where it turns it self off mid game then...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had this problem with three series x where it turns it self off mid game then...: My xbox series x for the last 2 months has been turning itself off while I'm playing a game which is more frustrating when I'm playing survival games. So it turns itself off mid game then turns...
  8. Why has my series X reset itself after unplugging the power cable?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my series X reset itself after unplugging the power cable?: something very strange happened to me. I was moving my console from downstairs upstairs and once I plugged the power cable in it did a Factory reset automatically. I have no idea why it’s taking...
  9. My son has bought GTA shark card for Xbox series x but he has the Xbox one version of the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has bought GTA shark card for Xbox series x but he has the Xbox one version of the...: My son has bought gta shark card. He has an Xbox series x but plays on the Xbox one version of the game. The card he bought is the x box series x card but he is unable to redeem the card. He...
  10. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...