My series x display got zoomed in

Discus and support My series x display got zoomed in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got a new tv, and since then the Xbox has been zoomed in, I even added a large safety zone to the tv but the Xbox display is zoomed in, anyone know... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AKA_SomeWhiteGuy, Jan 12, 2023.

1. My series x display got zoomed in

I got a new tv, and since then the Xbox has been zoomed in, I even added a large safety zone to the tv but the Xbox display is zoomed in, anyone know how to fix it?

submitted by /u/AKA_SomeWhiteGuy
    [link] [comments]

/u/AKA_SomeWhiteGuy, Jan 12, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

My Xbox Series X is zoomed in on my tv . This is not using the magnifier. Whenever I power it on a surge noise happens from the power cord to the machine .

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It sounds like you are experiencing some issues with your Xbox Series X. To troubleshoot the zoomed-in display on your TV, you can try the following steps:

1. Check the display settings on your TV.

- Some TVs have a "Zoom" or "Aspect Ratio" setting that can cause the display to appear zoomed in. Make sure this setting is set to the correct value for your TV.

2. Check the display settings on your Xbox Series X.

- You can access these settings by going to the "System" tab in the "Settings" menu, then selecting "Display & sound" and "Video output". From here, you can adjust the display resolution and other settings that may affect the display's appearance on your TV.

3. Check the HDMI cable and port.

- Ensure the HDMI cable is securely connected to the Xbox Series X and the TV, and that the port on both devices is free of any debris or damage.

4. Try a different HDMI cable.

- If you have another HDMI cable that you can use, try connecting your Xbox Series X to the TV using that cable to see if it resolves the issue.

If you continue to experience issues with the zoomed-in display on your TV after trying these steps, you may want to consider seeking assistance from Xbox support or a professional repair service.
  3. InfamousVicious Win User

The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

I bought this game a few months back and just now got around to playing. I am having the same exact issue with a zoomed in screen. I tried resetting the Xbox Series X and uninstalling the game.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Black Screen after turning on 120hz on Series X

As mentioned above, your monitor likely won't support what the Series X needs. Often the refresh rate is slightly different (due to different standards being used)....the Series X needs an exact 120Hz setting to run whereas the monitor may actually be 119Hz so it won't work.

If you have access to a computer or laptop, plug it in to the monitor and then got to Windows settings, click on "System", then "Display"...scroll down to "Advance Display Settings" and click it. This should display your monitor along with the refresh rate it will display. See whether it is displayed as 120Hz or 119Hz
  5. Daniel Lueke Win User

I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

Same here! Xbox Series X, random frozen screen, Xbox still alive but game itself is gone. Restart of game needed.

Happens mostly right after I died and this zooming in scene is starting.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Series S/X

Hi,

The Series X supports 1080P resolution in the settings same as Xbox One and One X. Games on Series X will still render in 4K, but will downscale to whatever display you have. There won't be any loss in quality at all.
Thema:

My series x display got zoomed in

1. My series x display got zoomed in - Similar Threads - series display got

2. Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel: Hello since last night my xbox no longer seems to be working properly. The display is very slow or even completely dysfunctional, pixels appear everywhere, a fixed black screen and at times a...
  3. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  4. Xbox series x display issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x display issue: Why does my monitor sometimes not display anything? It will produce sound and when I click it's back buttons that response works, but anything the xbox sends to the monitor just doesn't display,...
  5. How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?: I connected a samsung phone smart view to the wireless display app on a xbox series s, with keyboard and mouse connected to the xbox. But only the inputs on the keyboard work, and the mouse...
  6. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3): Hello, Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing the xbox anymore. I have not had this issue in...
  7. Cannot display 120hz on my series x at 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot display 120hz on my series x at 4k: Have just bought a electriq 28inch, 4k, 144hz monitor (eiQ-284K144FSGH) to use with my Series X I can display 4k at 60hz or even 1080p at 120hz, but can't display 4k at 120hz. The option to...
  8. philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x: Hola alguien me puede ayudar tengo un televisor Philip 4k, modelo 55PUD7406/54, con el hdmi 2.0 predeterminado pero no me deja establecer la resolucion en mi xbox serie x llega hasta 1440, que...
  9. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.: I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off. 8f082a15-f652-4ae6-a995-8e76ee9a4438
  10. philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x: Hola alguien me puede ayudar tengo un televisor Philip 4k, modelo 55PUD7406/54, con el hdmi 2.0 predeterminado pero no me deja establecer la resolucion en mi xbox serie x llega hasta 1440, que...