My series X constantly turns itself off because of "ventilation issues" but only for series...

Discus and support My series X constantly turns itself off because of "ventilation issues" but only for series... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pretty much a month after my warranty expired my series X started randomly turning itself off because of "ventilation issues", I've definitely got the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshWearn, Jul 26, 2022.

1. JoshWearn
    JoshWearn Guest

My series X constantly turns itself off because of "ventilation issues" but only for series...

Pretty much a month after my warranty expired my series X started randomly turning itself off because of "ventilation issues", I've definitely got the console in a position that feeds it more then enough air, it isn't surrounded or encased in something, it gets clean but I'm not confident enough too open the console up and clean inside as I believe I would damage it, The issue only persists with series X|S games, First the fan will start too lose it and then the console turns itself off, Anyone got any ideas what the issue could possibly be?

:)

JoshWearn, Jul 26, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

My series X constantly turns itself off because of "ventilation issues" but only for series x|s games

My console does not makes any sound when factory resetting. But did the factory reset process go through?
  3. JoshWearn Win User

My series X constantly turns itself off because of "ventilation issues" but only for series x|s games

Righto, I've pressed the reset console option and directly after pressing it the console itself let out a high pitch but quiet sound, Is this common?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Please do and let me know how it goes. Usually overheating is caused by small things like a faulty fan or just not enough thermal paste.
  5. JoshWearn Win User

For got to respond to this, yes I have received a message about ventilation issues.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

And if the issue persists, it is for sure a hardware issue.
Thema:

1. My series X constantly turns itself off because of "ventilation issues" but only for series... - Similar Threads - series constantly turns

2. Why do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?: I have an Xbox series X that is roughly 1 year old and my controller disconnects from the console every 5-10 minutes. This problem only occurs while playing games and has essentially made my Xbox...
  3. Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: Guys I'm literally at my whits end with this system. I have went through three controllers (two regular and one elite) and two headsets (steelseries and Xbox wireless) and theres not a day that...
  4. Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11: Hi. As a title says, Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth on PC Windows 11. Haven't seen this behaviour via cabel. Or maybe it restarts itself. After it reconnects to PC,...
  5. Xbox Series X Crashing constantly on certain games.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Crashing constantly on certain games.: My Xbox was working completely find and has been for over 6 months until today. I played Fortnite, Texas chainsaw, Resident Evil 4 and MK1 and they all crashed within 10 minutes. My Xbox is...
  6. Xbox Series X Constantly Crashing/Restarting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Constantly Crashing/Restarting: My Xbox series x keeps shutting down after I try to open any app. I can go to setting, but when it tries to go to Xbox support it crashes. I reset the console and kept my games, but it still keeps...
  7. Xbox Series X is constantly crashing mid game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is constantly crashing mid game.: Can be 5 mins into game or 1hr into a game. Some times freezes and goes to dash board others it freezes and xbox shuts off and power light flashes 2 times. I've reset it 2 times and cleaned...
  8. [On Xbox Series X Console] - The game constantly crashes right after start up on the main...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [On Xbox Series X Console] - The game constantly crashes right after start up on the main...: Ive downloaded the game through Gamepass and when I launch it, it does so successfully. However, when I try to start a new game OR even don't do anything and just wait the game freezes..sometimes...
  9. Starfield is constantly crashing on my Xbox series x.

in XboX Insiders
    Starfield is constantly crashing on my Xbox series x.: I’ve tried everything. Hard reset the console, made a new save, reinstalled the game (twice) and took my Xbox apart to clean it. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to fix this issue...
  10. Xbox Series X constantly crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X constantly crashes: Had my series X since launch and it constantly crashes. Either crashes to dashboard during play or hard shuts down and resets. The console has been well looked after and always kept in a dust...