My series s wont connect to internet even tho it's wired

Discus and support My series s wont connect to internet even tho it's wired in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's not the cable or the internet coz they work with everything else. This happens constantly amd now I can't use my xbox at all. I'll be swapping for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Watchmelag9701, Dec 7, 2022.

1. My series s wont connect to internet even tho it's wired

It's not the cable or the internet coz they work with everything else. This happens constantly amd now I can't use my xbox at all. I'll be swapping for a ps5 if this doesn't get fixed, it's ridiculous

:)

Watchmelag9701, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Dylan Hee Win User

Happens once a week. It's a joke. Change cables, ports, hard resets and it just doesn't work. After the 13th restart it may work. Googled it and many people have this problem. Might as well get a ps5
  3. Dylan Hee Win User

This has never happened to any xbox I've had and everything I have here works with the cables. The xbox seems to be badly made this time around. I'll.just trade it in for a ps5, be able to get online then
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this WATCHMELAG9701

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

When this started to happen?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
    You say that’s not the cable, but may I know if you tried using a different Ethernet cable or connecting the console to a different port in your router to see if the issue persist?

Or, what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

No, it's not possible to use an Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S controller on an Xbox 360 even connected with a wire.
  6. Bo2NelsonHaHa Win User

Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

Yes, I even formatted the console and tried a wireless connection and a wired connection to the internet as well. Wont even let me finish downloading my friends profiles to play on that already have gold. Its like my console has a no Gold policy lmao.
Thema:

1. My series s wont connect to internet even tho it's wired - Similar Threads - series wont connect

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  4. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  5. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  6. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc: Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc with a usb-c cord and the xbox button keeps flashing and wont connect on bluetooth either 7aa901d7-8702-4c78-ba21-2cc5e4476f3f
  8. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB: Need help with my Xbox elite series 2 controller, it stopped connecting via USB cable. It can still connect through Bluetooth. Any help is appreciated. 4f3707cd-df81-4014-a291-0f03a91d4be0
  10. My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it...: My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it says the password is wrong but I am entering the right one, what can I do to fix that?...