My Series S updated to new dashboard but not my Series X. Any reason they both don’t update?

Discus and support My Series S updated to new dashboard but not my Series X. Any reason they both don’t update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Both say that I am in “Preview Beta” submitted by /u/LBTIII [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LBTIII, Jun 2, 2023.

1. /u/LBTIII
    /u/LBTIII Guest

My Series S updated to new dashboard but not my Series X. Any reason they both don’t update?

Both say that I am in “Preview Beta”

submitted by /u/LBTIII
    [link] [comments]

/u/LBTIII, Jun 2, 2023
  2. PINKATER Win User

I didn't get the new xbox dashboard

Hi there. I own an Xbox X series and an Xbox S series. The s series for about a week has had the new update but my X still is the old dashboard. How can I have 2 Xboxs in the same household with different updates going on. If an update is being launched it should be sent out to everyone at the exact same time globally. This doesn't even make sense.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

XB1S 1080p vs 1440p: Looks worse

the dash on the S is 1080p so again upscaled. only the one x , series s and x have the updated dashboard.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox 360 e power problem

This is more than likely the power brick has failed. Same thing happened to my x360 and the reason I updated to Xbox one X. Time to update to a new console I suggest.

Either the next gen Series S/X models or XBox one S/X.

You won't look back, but will wonder why you didn't update earlier.
  6. truchamp Win User

My Series X no longer recognises my Samsung T5 external SSD for media. Help!

I bought an Xbox Series S as a dedicated Dev box and emulator. All my games are on the SSD. Since the patch, I can't play anything. I check every day for an update but there is none. It's frustrating. It negates the whole reason I bought a series S. I play my Series X for my retail games. There have been other patches on my series X and XB1 but none for Series S. Haven't seen any talk about this issue anywhere except this thread. I wonder how much attention this is really getting.
Thema:

1. My Series S updated to new dashboard but not my Series X. Any reason they both don’t update? - Similar Threads - Series updated dashboard

2. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  3. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  4. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  5. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC: Hi I wanted to update the firmware on my new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I installed the Xbox Accessories app, and it prompted me for the update, and I started it But then nothing happens....
  7. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  8. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  9. guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...

in XboX Insiders
    guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...: i think i will do a factory reset submitted by /u/Recent-Ad7265 [link] [comments]
  10. update the Xbox series x and Xbox one dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    update the Xbox series x and Xbox one dashboard.: Microsoft update the dashboard on the Xbox one and Xbox series x because the last two i updated my systems it was no change in the April update on may update i thought i had the feeling the...