My series 2 controller doesn't have a year warranty as stated on their website, why not?

Discus and support My series 2 controller doesn't have a year warranty as stated on their website, why not? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last year around this time I got my series 2 controller. Was pretty satisfied with the purchase until the bumpers stopped working. I found out they had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NeuralSpy236592, Nov 30, 2022.

1. My series 2 controller doesn't have a year warranty as stated on their website, why not?

Last year around this time I got my series 2 controller. Was pretty satisfied with the purchase until the bumpers stopped working. I found out they had a year warranty so submitted a claim got the new one, however this time I didn't receive the warranty. Is there a way to fix this issue or is this just how it is?

:)

NeuralSpy236592, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

My series 2 controller doesn't have a year warranty as stated on their website, why not?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello NeuralSpy236592, equipment warranty whether consoles or accessories begin from the date described on your purchase invoice.

If your controller is less than a year old, and you still have a few months left in the warranty, click the link below to learn how to update your warranty.

Update your warranty with your proof-of-purchase

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/updat...
  3. BillSalouf1 Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

I bought Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller, Here in EU (Greece) all controllers have 1 year warranty and the Series X/S consoles 2 years.
  4. Lt Farty Pants Win User

extended warranty

I pre ordered my Series X through Best Buy and received it and registered it on my Microsoft account on Nov 11th.

Just this morning I went online to Microsoft Complete warranty website and started an online chat and purchased the extended warranty through Microsoft for $49 plus tax.

All they did was went online and saw my Series X was registered and added on the extended warranty for me.

It is really a good deal at $49 and covers 1 console replacement and 2 controller replacements for 3 years. Best Buy warranty is $69 for 2 years and only covers 1 console replacement and 1 controller replacement.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Controller left trigger sticking

This limited warranty that you have covers only the hardware of the console (Xbox Series X), the control only has the 3-month warranty which is the term offered for accessories and devices from the Xbox brand.

*I recommend that you try to register the controller on the website, if it doesn't work, it's because Microsoft doesn't support this out-of-warranty controller.
  6. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
Thema:

1. My series 2 controller doesn't have a year warranty as stated on their website, why not? - Similar Threads - series controller doesn't

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  5. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  6. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  7. Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console: I have two xboxes (One S and Series S). This question is for the Series. It came with a controller that was working perfectly until last night when, after I powered it off to take a break, powered...
  8. Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X: Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series x. I have a keyboard plugged in for text chat, but I have no mouse. I use the controller for everything else. The controller works for...
  9. Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...: Bit of a weird one this. Been enjoying the new controller for a few weeks, no issues. Suddenly, mid-session, my game started behaving as if I don't have a controller connected. (CoD, probably not...
  10. Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...: Bit of a weird one this. Been enjoying the new controller for a few weeks, no issues. Suddenly, mid-session, my game started behaving as if I don't have a controller connected. (CoD, probably not...