My security information is meant to change today but it still has not changed

Discus and support My security information is meant to change today but it still has not changed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My security information is meant to change today but when I log in it still says security information pending still with todays date on 03/22/2023... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by charlie hatherley, Mar 22, 2023.

1. My security information is meant to change today but it still has not changed

My security information is meant to change today but when I log in it still says security information pending still with todays date on 03/22/2023

:)

charlie hatherley, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Charlie, sorry to hear your info hasn't changed yet.

First, I'd highly recommend not posting any of that information here as this is an open forum.

When Xbox or Microsoft put a timeline on a service they pretty much keep it to the second. If you started the request at 2:30 pm then it would be complete at 2:30 pm. I'd recommend giving it a little more time if that's the case.
  3. Jacob Eunice Win User

I started the security info replacement process on my stolen account, but it was cancelled.

Xbox support took me to the same link to change my security information. I know I have to wait 30 days but in the meantime the hacker still has access to my account and can cancel my request for security information. Again, I am completely unable to change any security information without entering a code, which is being sent to the hacker’s email.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Problema con el remplazo de la informacion de seguridad -[Translation - Problem with replacing security information]

Hello Edgar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you need some assistance with cancelling the security information change to your Microsoft account. Do you have access to the security information on the account?
    This is necessary to cancel the security information change. Does an error message or error code appear when you try to cancel the security information change?

Microsoft has a support article that explains more about
    the security information change
    . You will want to sign in to your account through the "security basics" link provided in the article and select to cancel the change from there. If you are still experiencing an issue with cancelling the change, we recommend
    attempting to complete this process from a different device or use a different browser. Be sure to let us know the results Edgar!
  5. Squanchyy22 Win User

30 Gün Ban Yedim Game Pass Alamıyorum...[I Can't Get 30 Days Ban Game Pass ...]

"You cannot access this site right now
    This site requires a security code to sign in. You will be able to access this site when your security information is updated on 22.08.2020. You can still access sites that do not require a security code, such as Outlook and Skype.

You requested to change your security information on 23.07.2020."

Why do i get banned for 30 days just chaning my phone number? This is so stupid, it has to be changed!

Or atleast give me a chance to remove my phone number completely
  6. bowski477 Win User

duda

When the 30days are up you will have full access to all areas of your MS account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4523658/why-is-my-security-info-change-still-pending

If you made the security info changes:

• After 30 days, the security information you chose to remove will be deleted.
    • During this 30-day period, you can still access most Microsoft services, but you won't be able to do things that require a security code, like changing your password, email addresses or manage parental controls online.
    • You can view, change, or add billing information, and make purchases.
Thema:

1. My security information is meant to change today but it still has not changed - Similar Threads - security information meant

2. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  3. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  4. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  5. Info about changing my router security protocol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Info about changing my router security protocol: Why doesn't Xbox one accept my wi-fi f248937a-345f-4bff-a574-3abeb6a59da4
  6. Xbox Security Web Link Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Security Web Link Error: Hi! I am not able to access the security link, https://www.microsoft.com/link. I receive the following error on my PC: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...
  7. An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.: Good day, my Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft account. And I got tricked into giving my email and a code to a fake bot in discord. I saw the bot on other servers before so I thought...
  8. Security information still pending.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security information still pending.: Okay guys, first time posting here, I'm having a bit of a panic at the moment. So I requested my security info to be changed on 27th September 2023 because my phone provider erroneously...
  9. Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.: Hello, i'm chip and i'm in need of some help. Last night i tried to log into my account with my usual email, only for it to show "An account with the specified username could not be found. Try...
  10. My account has been locked. I cant verify it because the security information is out of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been locked. I cant verify it because the security information is out of...: My account needs to be verified because Microsoft suspected suspicious activity I literally cant get a call back from Xbox as it continuously says it has failed. I have spent hundreds of pounds...