my second accounts game status is linked up with mine

Discus and support my second accounts game status is linked up with mine in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't really know how to explain this but for example, my brother always plays Fortnite on my Xbox with his friends on my second account, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GugiMonster, Jun 30, 2022.

1. GugiMonster
    GugiMonster Guest

I don't really know how to explain this but for example, my brother always plays Fortnite on my Xbox with his friends on my second account, but the problem is every time he plays Fortnite or any other kind of game, it says that I'm playing it on my main account (which I am not).

so basically the games he plays show up on my second account and main account.

and even if I play another game like for example sea of thieves, it still says that I'm playing the same game as my brother on the second account. only when my Xbox is off, or when my brother isn't playing any games, then it says that I'm playing sea of thieves.

:)

GugiMonster, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Make sure your account is signed out of the console when he plays, not just switched to the 2nd account.
  3. x KaMiKaZe UK Win User

Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]

still waiting for mine :(
    Has your status changed mate? Mine was dispatched yesterday and my UPS status is still ‘order processed: ready for UPS’
  4. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Today`s Update ??

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

@Primofusion - that's ridiculous, mine takes about 2 seconds. What's your internet connection like?

[/quote]

I really don't think it's a connection thing, mine can take up to 30secs to start up and I'm on 10mb down/100mb up... I'm guessing it's to do with how much content,etc you have linked to your account.

On the same xbox it takes about 3 or 4 secs to boot to dash with my daughters account.
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

First 13 Minutes of South Park: The Stick Of Truth

Picking mine up today!!! I want my Cartman statue :)
  6. JhordysRubio Win User

Linked account

I need help, My Xbox live account has an epic games account that is not mine linked
Thema:

1. my second accounts game status is linked up with mine - Similar Threads - second accounts game

2. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  4. Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account: Hey Guys, So i wanted to changed by primary email of my microsoft account, i did that and than i wanted to login into minecraft but instead of beginng logged in i got prompted a new gamer tag...
  5. My account was stolen for the second time and I need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was stolen for the second time and I need help.: I need help recovering my account. It was just stolen 10 minutes ago and I think it is possible to recover it since it is something recent. fdc9a630-a93d-4cec-b1cf-c86d22184d72
  6. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  7. I have a new account, first game opened but crashed, second crashed, third...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new account, first game opened but crashed, second crashed, third...: I really want to play game in this platform ! First, I had a age restriction problem. It's solved. Now, I have games installed ready to go to play but when I started first game there were two...
  8. przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account): Witam, pytanie, Musiałem otworzyć drugie konto ( pierwsze konto jest syna ) na mojej konsoli xbox one. Na starym konciejest dużo savów z Wiedźmina 3 i Falouta 76. Logując się na nowym koncie jest...
  9. I want to delete a game for me and keep the game for a second account on my Xbox. How do I do ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to delete a game for me and keep the game for a second account on my Xbox. How do I do ...: I have Destiny installed on my Xbox and on both me and my dad's accounts. I want to uninstall Dsstiny from my account, but my dad still wants to keep it. I have some add one for the game which my...
  10. Do I really lose game contents if I made a brand new second Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I really lose game contents if I made a brand new second Xbox Live account?: Hello everybody, I used to use another Xbox Live account before I created a completely new one, because I wanted to start from the beginning again (with 0 Gamerscore and so on). But now I...