My sea of thieves won't let me in

Discus and support My sea of thieves won't let me in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I've been trying to get my sea of thieves to launch for a few days. I'm on xbox app on my windows 11 pc. But it's absolutely refusing to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gavinrjohnson, Dec 5, 2023.

1. My sea of thieves won't let me in

Ok so I've been trying to get my sea of thieves to launch for a few days. I'm on xbox app on my windows 11 pc. But it's absolutely refusing to download into the correct storage. It straight up created a new drive to try to download in amd as you can imagine it won't open when downloading to that drive. I've tried everything I've restarted my pc, Uninstalled and re installed it about a dozen times I've tried changing its download spot but like I said even if I'm selecting my ssd it wants to download into a phantom D drive. And every time I open it it crashes and I get a different error code EVERY SINGLE TIME. HELP

:)

Gavinrjohnson, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Gavinrjohnson,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having issue installing the game in different drive of your PC. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Games must be installed to drives formatted as an NTFS volume with a 4K cluster size. Install attempts to any other volume type will not be supported. You can allocate a 4K cluster size for drive where you are trying to install the game by formatting the partition and specifying the desired cluster size. Please note that formatting a partition will erase all data on it, so make sure to back up any important files before proceeding.

• Press Win + E to open Windows File Explorer.
    • Right-click on the partition you want to format and select Format.
    • In the Format window, click on the Allocation Unit Size drop-down menu and select 4096 bytes.
    • Select Quick Format and click on Start.
    • A warning message will appear, click on Yes to continue.
    For your reference, see: Game installation issues on PC | Xbox Support

On the other hand, see the troubleshooting steps provided by the game support on the link below:

Sea of Thieves - Support - Windows - Sea of Thieves is not Launching

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Gavinrjohnson,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!

Absolutely negative interest in me for Atlas. Sea of Thieves does a perfect job of scratching my piracy itch, from everything I heard about Ark, and everything I've seen of Atlas, it really won't do the job for me that Sea of Thieves does. It is however
    great that there are all these options emerging on the horizon in the pirate genre!
  5. GabrielGolden1 Win User

Game Updates

So i went to update destiny 2 and it uninstalled my game.... Then i tried to play sea of thieves and it wouldnt let me get past the loading screen. My wife who is hardlined to the same internet loaded into sea of thieves just fine.... what is going on
  6. Smwutches Win User

Help!! Won't let me play Sea of Thieves

This is currently a known issue that is being worked on.
Thema:

1. My sea of thieves won't let me in - Similar Threads - sea thieves won't

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  4. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5: It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc
  5. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  6. Sea of thieves vanished from my library

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves vanished from my library: So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some...
  7. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  8. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  9. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  10. every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...: every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get error code 0x80070015 every time. I have even tried downloading directly from microsoft store as well....