My saved games are gone?

Discus and support My saved games are gone? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to connect to Xbox Live and read about somewhere if the "Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox Live profile" appear just select... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ferenc Pásztor1, Feb 1, 2023.

1. My saved games are gone?

I tried to connect to Xbox Live and read about somewhere if the "Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox Live profile" appear just select download profile. I did the same, but I forgot once in the past I tried to connect and give the same email address as back then. It said start downloading the profile and as I saw the profile name I shutdown the Xbox.

Are my saved game (on that profile) now are gone because it was associated with the profile? Because there is 0 G and a blank figure, but I didn't finished the downloading. What I need to do? I didn't login into the profile to not make things worse, so I don't know what happened.

Let Xbox live download the profile fully (assuming it will not overwrite the saved games) or try to sign in the profile because probably it can't delete save files?

I'm using Xbox 360

:)

Ferenc Pásztor1, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Jawrlexx Win User

My game save is gone!! :(

With I could say f**** you, but Cliff is way too cool. Srsly this is just stoopid, I didn't delete anyting. Are the gamesaves tied to my "old" account, even though it's the same profile? ._.
  3. Jawrlexx Win User

Weird.. Then they screwed about 11 hours of my life. All my other games seems to work fine though :/
  4. XANGCRIS Win User

At least your level and medals didn't get reset that has to count for something. Wasn't TU2 meant to fix all this seems people are still having problems.
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Epic said the info would be saved server side for GoW 3 but they lied again. A lot of people are having issues lately.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Epic says you are screwed and not to blame them as they don't know how to fix their game. Oh yea, they said thanks for your money!
Thema:

My saved games are gone?

1. My saved games are gone? - Similar Threads - saved games are

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  4. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  5. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  6. No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS: I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual it didn't give me the option of choosing a...
  7. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  8. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  9. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  10. Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.: If I uninstall my game from my PC, will all the saved game progress be saved to the cloud? And would I be able to recover it after installing the game again. fee4ddad-eb1e-4ba1-a5c9-49879e5f0f50