my save file disappeared....

Discus and support my save file disappeared.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I still play madden 18 offline franchise mode... I'm 6 seasons in and I added then deleted a 2nd xbox profile when i went to play the game again a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EddieB27, Mar 30, 2023.

1. EddieB27
    EddieB27 Guest

I still play madden 18 offline franchise mode... I'm 6 seasons in and I added then deleted a 2nd xbox profile when i went to play the game again a couple of my save file disappeared.... I'm on Xbox X

:)

EddieB27, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Oh, I see. This will sync your profile. Just to make sure, all of the progress in all of your games are missing. Is this correct?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, make sure your account is set as main and try to put the console in offline mode, and start the game.

If after doing this the save is not found and does not load, unfortunately it will not be possible to recover it.
  4. EddieB27 Win User

I redownload the second profile... Saved Files are still missing 😣
  5. EddieB27 Win User

No .... Just my Madden game... I had 2 SAVES on 3/24/23 one was AUTO and one was Manual that disappeared .... When i now go to SAVED Franchise file it goes back to 3/11/23 as last save...
  6. EddieB27 Win User

I tried what you said to do... Saved files are still missing 😣
Thema:

1. my save file disappeared.... - Similar Threads - save file disappeared

2. New ssd, no save file

in XBoX on Consoles
    New ssd, no save file: Purchased ssd for computer, moved files to it . Now no games can get past opening screens, message varies but basically says no save file try again . Any options to fix this or is there a way to...
  3. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  4. No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS: I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual it didn't give me the option of choosing a...
  5. Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.: If I uninstall my game from my PC, will all the saved game progress be saved to the cloud? And would I be able to recover it after installing the game again. fee4ddad-eb1e-4ba1-a5c9-49879e5f0f50
  6. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  7. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  8. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  9. How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?: I was opening my Forza horizon 3 game on my PC while on WiFi. The game, after booting, brought me to options of whether to use the backed up files on Xbox account or use the saved PC files which I...
  10. Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files": I have Wartales installed via the Xbox App for PC (w/ Game Pass subscription) and every couple of times when I launch the game, it gets stuck on "syncing files". I've left it there for an hour and...