My SanDisk USB may not be working

Discus and support My SanDisk USB may not be working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently bought Dragon Age: Inquisitition, and was made aware that it needed an Xbox 360 hard drive and 7.1 gigs of storage. These I have, in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DormitoryEarth6, Dec 23, 2015.

1. My SanDisk USB may not be working

I just recently bought Dragon Age: Inquisitition, and was made aware that it needed an Xbox 360 hard drive and 7.1 gigs of storage. These I have, in the form of a 16-gig SanDisk USB hard drive. However, when I make an attempt to download the data, the USB
    does not register it, and tells me that the game only tolerates an Xbox 360 hard drive. Is the USB faulty, or does it not qualify according to to the game's technical standards?

:)

DormitoryEarth6, Dec 23, 2015
  2. cuomogm
    cuomogm Guest
    xbox one media player cant detect my USB drive..?

what about a sandisk usb drive, just to play videos? for whatever reason, it works on 360 but not my xbox one

cuomogm, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Tr0llChief
    Tr0llChief Guest
    My usb drive keeps deleting everything off of it

Hi there FiveStar EVO, sorry to hear that your stick deleting Xbox Content, I also have Grand Theft Auto V on USB drive.

Try another USB drive, if everything will be fine so problem is your "Deleting Itself" stick.That will mean that your stick is broken or not compatible with Xbox 360 no matter what Xbox USB check message says.Try to use another drives or SanDisk Xbox 360
    USB 2.0 Stick - it's official Xbox 360 16gb drive. I have SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16gb and it working fine with my Xbox.

Hope that will help you and you will be able to play soon.

Tr0llChief, Dec 23, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. The drive does not qualify according to the requirements of the game.

You would need to purchase an official Xbox 360 hard drive in order for the game to work properly on your console.

onyxishere, Dec 24, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. The drive does not qualify according to the requirements of the game.

You would need to purchase an official Xbox 360 hard drive in order for the game to work properly on your console.
  6. MuscularChip Win User

USB stick

i agree with Primal987 with the date transfer thing, and when you buy a USB stick make that it is a SanDisk 16GB they work best with the xbox 360, but any USB stick will work i'm just saying that SanDisk is the best for it
  7. ngocphi Win User

USB flash drive

SanDisk is the only garenteed USB drive to work
  8. voteDC Win User

Good USB Flash Drives Compatible with Xbox 360 4gb Slim?

[quote user="aka Scratch"]

I have a Sandisk Cruiser but I don't recommend it because of how it slides in and out. It's a pain to put in the xbox.

[/quote]Really? I have a 32gb Sandisk Cruzer Blade and it works brilliantly with my 360. My console is an old FAT model and I have no problems putting it into any of the the three USB slots.

If you are going to buy a USB drive my recommendation would be for a Sandisk, they do after all make the official USB stick for the console.
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

Adding memory to Xbox 360 S

in theory any should work as long as it is at least 1 gig or more but I have had ZERO problems with my radio shack brand 4 gig that I paid 14 bucks for, also the sandisk brands are good (sandisk makes the 360 USB flash drive but it cost more than a standard
    sandisk flash).
Thema:

1. My SanDisk USB may not be working - Similar Threads - SanDisk USB may

2. Hey people my sandisk Usb thumb drive is not showing up in the storage devices section, thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey people my sandisk Usb thumb drive is not showing up in the storage devices section, thanks: I was trying to use my SanDisk USB thumb drive to record gameplay footage and it is not showing up in the storage devices section (it flashes up for half a second but it disappears) so it is only...
  3. Cannot get Sandisk USB 3.0 to work as external harddirve

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get Sandisk USB 3.0 to work as external harddirve: I formatted a sandisk 3.0 256gb usb flashdrive to ntfs and plugged it into my xbox one s. I plugged it into my xbox one and it showed up asking if I want to use it for media or game, I chose media...
  4. Sandisk game clips gone after resetting console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sandisk game clips gone after resetting console: I’ve recently made another post before this one addressing the issue of losing game clips from my internal storage. This post is about my Sandisk. My Sandisk was working perfectly fine and I’ve...
  5. My game pass pc wont let me install games on my external sandisk extreme ssd .

in XBoX on Windows
    My game pass pc wont let me install games on my external sandisk extreme ssd .: so im in a situation where inside game pass settings i can select and pick the my external ssd drive but as soon as i go to download it will onlyshow my c drive . for further clarification , im...
  6. Xbox 360S not recognizing Sandisk 32GB Flash Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360S not recognizing Sandisk 32GB Flash Drive: Hi. Has anyone experienced their Xbox 360S not recognizing a SanDisk 32GB flash drive? It's brand new and works in the Windows computer. I also have an Ativa 4GB that it does recognize; just not...
  7. Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...: Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or another Game? Ive always wanted to take a game like minecraft to put on my computer without paying...
  8. Problem With Sandisk Cruzer Glide USB Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Sandisk Cruzer Glide USB Drive: I have a 4gb Xbox 360 slim. I recently bought Far Cry 4, and I need more space to save the game on. I tried putting a few flash drives into the Xbox that I found lying around my house, but none of...
  9. 16GB Cruzer U USB flash drive from SanDisk

in XBoX on Consoles
    16GB Cruzer U USB flash drive from SanDisk: I LOVE PVZ GARDEN WARFARE. But it takes a lot of memory! And so I bought a USB flash drive. Its a 16GB Cruzer U USB flash drive from SanDisk. And it dose not say anything about the xbox. And I...
  10. Sandisk USB 32GB Cruzer Glide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sandisk USB 32GB Cruzer Glide: Does anyone has this product in their 360? If so, I understand it will give you a warning, but has anyone have any problems? I need new space, and I do not care about the 'speed'....