My samsung tv picture clarity settings turns off with Xbox series x plugged in. Fix?

Discus and support My samsung tv picture clarity settings turns off with Xbox series x plugged in. Fix? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am Using the samsung Q7OT, just got my Xbox Series X and when its plugged in my picture clarity settings turn off, this turns off judder reduction... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clawzo, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Clawzo
    Clawzo Guest

My samsung tv picture clarity settings turns off with Xbox series x plugged in. Fix?

I am Using the samsung Q7OT, just got my Xbox Series X and when its plugged in my picture clarity settings turn off, this turns off judder reduction and motion reduction, I used it fine on xbox one x giving me the smoothest gameplay on Games like rdr2 but
    now its choppier with it turned off, game mode doesn't help it turns off game motion plus as well

Is there a fix?

:)

Clawzo, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Clawzo Win User

After messing around with settings it randomly enabled, well not a proper fix im not gonna touch it and leave it as it is, Update after switching from RDR 2- GTA V the settings reverted back to picture clarity off this needs a fix
  3. Comrade Norton Win User

HDR 10

I have a Samsung KS8000 and for HDR to work the TV has to have a setting called "HDMI UHD Color" turned on for the specific HDMI port that the Xbox is plugged into. Try to see if there is a setting like that on your TV's picture settings.
  4. Lord C Vandingo Win User

Xbox One X no Dolby Atmos using Samsung HW-N950 & Samsung QE65Q9FN 4KTV

The Xbox is able to recognise the Dolby Atmos capability on the soundbar if connected directly .

However FreeSync (variable refresh rate ) is not selectable on the display and sound settings page of the Xbox X.

Free Sync is available on my Samsung Q9 and is an option in the game mode menu of the TV.

Game mode is a TV mode that allows low latency on Samsung (and other manufacturers) TV's.

My TV allows Auto Low Latency and this doesn't work when plugged directly into the soundbar (Samsung HW-N950) despite Auto Low -Latency being recognised on the Display & Sound settings page on the Xbox X. The TV will not allow this when the Xbox is plugged
    into the soundbar via HDMI then into the TV by HDMI ARC.

Auto Game mode or Auto Low Latency turns on game mode while playing games but turns game mode off automatically should i use a blu ray disc for example.

So two modes made available to me by Xbox and Samsung currently don't work in tandem in the correct manner.
  5. ericjwilborn Win User

Is the Xbox Series X giving me a headache?

I have my Xbox One and my Series X plugged into the same TV and I notice vast differences in the quality but also the brightness of the picture - I eventually found that I also had different picture settings on the different HDMI inputs.
  6. HaoWang23rpi Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

it only happens to the Xbox X series + Samsung TV. I have Xbox one and a sony TV as well. I tried Xbox X series + Sony TV and Xbox one + Samsung TV. both work...
Thema:

1. My samsung tv picture clarity settings turns off with Xbox series x plugged in. Fix? - Similar Threads - samsung picture clarity

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...
  4. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  5. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  6. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  7. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  8. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  9. Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv: So I signed up with ultimate game pass and I'm trying to play games on my Samsung smart TV without a gaming console but it's not letting me play games I choose 32b38545-33e2-42e8-a28a-b9afe167e9f8
  10. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...