My S Series keeps crashing. DO NOT download Xbox 360 profile. HELP please.

Discus and support My S Series keeps crashing. DO NOT download Xbox 360 profile. HELP please. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, I am writing again because a week ago I asked for help because my series s did not download my xbox 360 profile so I can not play 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoberR7, Mar 20, 2021.

1. RoberR7
    RoberR7 Guest

Code:
    Good morning, I am writing again because a week ago I asked for help because my series s did not download my xbox 360 profile so I can not play 360 games.

In this link you can see the conversation and the solutions they gave me but they still don't work:

[url]https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/my-xbox-series-s-does-not-download-profile-for/b5d9a297-d53b-47e5-a91b-6eec425db67b[/url]

Any other idea? It frustrates me a lot because I recently bought backward compatible games and I can't use them.

Thank you all.
    :)

RoberR7, Mar 20, 2021
  2. MrsNesbitt1 Win User

Series S keeps crashing

I have all the same systems and all have failed minus the OG Xbox and Series X but that's still under warranty so I'd give it a few months before it joins them. 360 had red ring, xbox one disc drive failure, one x power supply failure, and now my Series S. I'm not paying $200 for out of warranty repair as Microsoft products have grown kind of stale. Time to try something different but thanks for your help.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Series S keeps crashing

That's strange, I Have Xbox 360, Xbox one Fat, Xbox one X and Xbox series X, just my One X had issues, but I replaced trough the out of warranty service and all of them are currently working
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Why do my games keep crashing on Xbox series s?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your games problem.

If I may ask, are you using an external hard drive?

If you are, try removing the hard drive and playing the games you have from the console to see if the problem still persist. Since this could be due to a corrupt storage.

If you do not have one, please do a reset to clear the system cache.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If that will not work, I would already suggest resetting it and choosing the option to delete everything and see if that will fix the issue.

Hope that helps!
  5. MrsNesbitt1 Win User

Series S keeps crashing

Yea that's what I figured. 18 months old and my console is a brick. This is the 4th xbox I've had since 360 that's failed. Should have learned my lesson by now with Microsoft products and this will definitely be my last.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Why do games keep crashing on my Series S?

Hello Martin, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this unexpected behavior in your Xbox Series S

Please tell me, what procedures you tried so far to fix this?
    And may I know if your console is enrolled to the Insiders program?
Thema:

1. My S Series keeps crashing. DO NOT download Xbox 360 profile. HELP please. - Similar Threads - Series keeps crashing

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  4. Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...: I was playing House Flipper just fine, hopped on MW3 to play Shipmas and about 1/4 way through the game crashed and went to a fuzzy looking screen and froze my Series X. Is there any fix to this?...
  5. Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing to this screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing to this screen?: I have had my series X since April 2023 and over the last few months I have had games crash on me, when playing call of duty this is the screen I get when it crashes. I was running in 1440p 120hz...
  6. Microsoft Flight simulator keeps crashing on Xbox Series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator keeps crashing on Xbox Series S.: I tried everything ! I have the Game ultimate pass and I’m using it. I called Microsoft and they said they will come back and they didn’t !! They were unable to resolve it !! Any suggestion ? I...
  7. Why is my Xbox series s keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series s keep crashing: I been having crashing problems with my Xbox series s ever since I got it for my birthday in august rebooting your console doesn’t help with the crashing neither restarting your games and apps...
  8. Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard: I have an Xbox series s digital edition, I can't play any games without them freezing or getting kicked to dashboard within 5 minutes on a game. I've contacted Xbox support, they were no help....
  9. My Xbox series S keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series S keeps crashing: I’ve recently started playing fortnite again and in about 2 weeks I’ve crashed over 15 times, sometimes in the lobby and it’s really annoying because it doesn’t crash nearly as often on any other...
  10. Xbox series X keeps crashing after new COD MW3 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps crashing after new COD MW3 update: Anyone else having their series X keep crashing after the newest update? I’ve uninstalled, re-installed, cleared the cache, downloaded the latest updates and even downgraded the graphics on the...