My RT and my LT inputs are tied to the same button.

Discus and support My RT and my LT inputs are tied to the same button. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My RT and my LT inputs are tied to the LT button. When I press RT, nothing happens. It really confuses me while playing games, and I can't seem to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Damian Hardy, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Damian Hardy
    Damian Hardy Guest

My RT and my LT inputs are tied to the LT button. When I press RT, nothing happens. It really confuses me while playing games, and I can't seem to fix it. Reconfiguring doesn't do anything.

:)

Damian Hardy, Nov 16, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

my LT button activates RT.

Hello Charlie! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. The button bindings haven't changed have they? Depends if this is all games or just a certain game. Also which controller is this and what device?
  3. BOltshoT Win User

xbox one controller link to pc device, LT & RT button have no respone!!

I am having the same problem.

When I find the device in Windows and look up its properties, I can tell there's no response to the LT and RT buttons in the pre-calibration screen.

I get an indication in the graphics for right and left stick, and there is a list of numbered lights that correspond to the buttons. Every button seems to light something up except for RT and LT.
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

My favorite design in the design labs is when you make the controller all red, but RT, LT, RB, LB, and the rest of the button are white.
  5. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

Missing games from ready to install list

Have you used the little trick of pressing down the LT, RT, and X buttons at the same time while on the Ready to Install section? It should then show all of the ready to install games. If its not LT and RT try the LB and RB and X. One of those is bound to
    show you all of your ready to install games!
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Button remapping ( no choice for LT & RT? )

Hello there,

We understand that you are attempting to remap the triggers on the controller, which is the reason behind creating the
    Xbox Adaptive Controller.

The controller allows different devices to be connected for several button functions to be mapped making it easier to game on the Xbox One console.

Please review the information provided by our Adaptive Controller FAQ for further details regarding the controller
    and how it works.

We hope this information was helpful and wish you the best.
Thema:

1. My RT and my LT inputs are tied to the same button. - Similar Threads - inputs are tied

2. how do i change my input timings on my dell monitor.

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change my input timings on my dell monitor.: i connected my xbox to the monitor and it said please change your timings to 1920x1080,60hz or any other monitor listed timings as per the monitor specifications c59c853c-79d2-4c2f-9df5-fb0b8ef9d496
  3. Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.: I can play my Xbox just fine with my wireless elite controller, and I can play numerous games. I recently purchased a streaming PC that has windows 11. Ive set up remote play, and tried trouble...
  4. Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser: I am able to use my Xbox controller with a wired connection with no problems for steam and games on steam but, whenever I try to play a game on Xbox Cloud Gaming the controller enters in inputs...
  5. bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs): I would like to send it in from Canada and just have them replace or permanently repair both components. How can I do so? dc1ddab5-b268-4241-abfa-9d4590db96e0
  6. Fortnite lag spikes and input lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite lag spikes and input lag: I play fortnite competitive and been having problems with inputlag and lag spikes My pc and xbox are both experiencing the same problems when I'm in game, I don't play any other games competitive...
  7. Wired xbox controller Input is messed up

in XboX Insiders
    Wired xbox controller Input is messed up: Hi, Im playing NBA 2K24 Through steam, and when I enter into the game, the XBOX wired controller inputs are messed up. for example button A exits the game instead of navigating through it. How...
  8. Windows 11 Xbox App Video Freezes, but Audio/Inputs Continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Xbox App Video Freezes, but Audio/Inputs Continue: I've had a problem where I'll fire up the Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC and start remote playing with my Xbox, but after a few seconds the video will freeze. However, the audio will continue, and...
  9. remote gaming input lag with fortnite and warzone only the rest of the games are fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remote gaming input lag with fortnite and warzone only the rest of the games are fine: so in the past ive used remote play with my xbox and it worked fine but now after some time when i remote play and play fortnite or warzone 2 my controller has way too much input lag icant move in...
  10. My Xbox controller is getting the same input as my mouse.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller is getting the same input as my mouse.: Basically, my controller sensitivity is nowhere near as high as my mouse sensitivity, yet when I play videogames it acts like my controller is my mouse. 4c1031f3-bdd8-485c-8c10-14f64cb26f74