MY ROOMMATE GOT MY NEW XBOX BANNED… UNBAN MY XBOX PLS.

Discus and support MY ROOMMATE GOT MY NEW XBOX BANNED… UNBAN MY XBOX PLS. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; me and my roommate play games together and i had got the new xbox series s and he wanted to play it so i let him play it and i didnt think nothing of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saleem Mckay, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Saleem Mckay
    Saleem Mckay Guest

me and my roommate play games together and i had got the new xbox series s and he wanted to play it so i let him play it and i didnt think nothing of it and for a couple weeks everything was cool but just recently as of this past wednesday the console was banned and i asked him if he knew anything about it and it took a few minute but he confessed to scamming on xbox through posting gta accounts for sale for cheap ($5-$10) and when the people would send the money he would block them and he did this using all the accounts on the xbox and it has banned every account until January 3rd and the console was banned from the xbox live network…so who can i call to speak with someone to unban my console or get a different device??

:)

Saleem Mckay, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It is not possible to have a console ban reversed.
  3. Chris Sder Win User

How can I get my permanently banned account un-banned?

I was mad and said fa word and got perm banned

Pls unban me xbox
  4. Anthony Maithland Win User

How do I appeal a console ban if my account is not banned?

Hey my account and my new xbox series x got unbanned for a reason for something didnt do labeled as sending sexual and innapropriate messages? So appearantly they check your dms with your girlfriend or boyrfriend now? Crazy got perma banned asked for an appeal got denied i was wondering if u can help me pls i just bought this xbox and this is an old acc of mines man please
  5. bigjuice Bigjucie Win User

How do I get unbanned

Submitting an appeal would be the only way to possibly fix it. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
    Can y'all please unbanned me my friend had my account in his Xbox and text him stuff that would get me ban pls unbanned me
  6. OGM Plague Win User

My account got banned

I got banned for 14 days on xbox live, my friend got on my account and flamed a bunch of people with vulgar language, how does one get unbanned
Thema:

1. MY ROOMMATE GOT MY NEW XBOX BANNED… UNBAN MY XBOX PLS. - Similar Threads - ROOMMATE GOT BANNED…

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. I can’t join a party with my roommate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t join a party with my roommate: My roommate and I live in an apartment together and whenever we try to join a party it only lets one of us join and gives the other a network error. It doesn’t occur whenever we play game together...
  10. Can Microsoft email my roommate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft email my roommate?: Can microsoft email my roommate through a report from xbox and/or send police to my house? because someone said they were gonna send an email to my roommate and send police to my house, PS- I am...